13

At the end of the day all of them gathered at Minho's and Jisung's apartment. The guys were just talking and chilling among themselves at the sitting room. Some were playing video games, some just talking and some were busy on their phone while Minho and Jisung were preparing food for their hungry friends at the kitchen.

Minho was making lunch and Jisung stayed beside him giving him company and sometimes helping him fetch something from the cabinets on the other side of the kitchen. They were working harmoniously in silence as if they've been doing this for ages. Minho remembering earlier events chuckled breathily while smiling which made Jisung's insides do acrobatics on him as Minho said "I feel like I have done myself a favor from being on good side of Seungmin. I wonder where did he get such sass and confidence from?"

Jisung looked at Minho who was smiling adoringly and replied to him "Didn't I tell you before Jeongin and Seungmin may look all cute but they're the sassiest and scariest people I have ever known. Especially Seungmin it's better not to mess with him." 

He also added while chuckling "One time during my freshman days of high school when I got bullied for being small and ugly Seungmin who was of same height as me back then literally kicked that guy in his balls, made him kneel down and said "How does it feel to be brought down by a short guy. Now you can enjoy the same view and air as we small people do. Feels good, doesn't it? "

"Since then nobody dared to approach Seungmin because believe me when i say that guy was literally twice my size back then. And that is also how he ended up being single throughout high school because nobody dared to approach him. Some of them who admired him wanted to chase him but he made them all run away with his blunt personality." Minho laughed a little and said "After what he did today I will believe you even if you say that he beat a bunch of guys all alone. "

He then turned towards Jisung and said with a concerned face "Were you bullied?" This wasn't the point of the story so Jisung wasn't expecting this type of question. He was stupefied for a while but because it was Minho he gave him a small smile and said honestly "A little but Seungmin was there for me so it was bearable." Jisung didn't know why but he felt that if it was Minho he could share all of his secrets. He knew that Minho would never judge him for his weakness or past so he felt safe sharing his humiliating past with him.

Minho looked at Jisung for a while then he pulled the latter by his wrist and hugged him then said "I wish I was also your friend back then. I would have beaten their ass for you. You're such a sweet and nice person I would surely try to protect you from them." Jisung was so stunned that he didn't know what to do when Minho hugged him but hearing the latter say such sweet things he felt warm inside and hugged him back tightly around his waist and said "Thankyou."

It wasn't always that Minho shared this soft side of his towards Jisung so Jisung made sure that whenever Minho did so he would always cherish it. These kinds of moment may have been short lived but to Jisung they had a very long warm effect on his heart.

Since the day they had reconciled from their little argument they both had been a little open to their feelings and skinship with each other. They would often stay late at night in the sitting room talking about random things or sometimes sharing their stories. They would also sit at close proximity with each other while watching movies or when they were eating they would even share food from the same bowl sometimes even from the same spoon. 

Felix who had come to kitchen to ask for snack as he was hungry was fed with stomach full of PDA. He then pretended to gag while saying "Could you let this single man live in peace. I just wanted some snacks what crime did I commit to make me see two of my married friends being all mushy with each other." Then he ran away giggling on his way to tell others what he just saw.