17

The seven people who were currently in the living room at Hyunjin's place were watching a horror movie. Hyunjin, Jeongin and Felix were  the type who didn't like horror stuff so they were watching the movie through the cracks in between their fingers. Jisung and Chan were startled and were jumping along with the other scaredy cats, only when there were jump scares. Minho and Seungmin were the only ones who was enjoying the plot of the movie but after a while their focused turned to the other guys reaction.

While the guys were screaming during scary part Minho and Seungmin were laughing at their friends. After the movie ended Hyunjin cursed "Fuck. I'm never gonna watch another horror movie again. Why do people even like to watch this kind of stuff? Now I'll be too afraid to even go to washroom alone at night and become sensitive as fuck for a while. Even hearing small sound will make me think that there is someone around me."

Felix nodded his head aggressively and added "Exactly, It's a little embarrassing to admit it but whatever. I wanted to go to washroom but now I don't dare to go. Just know that I am a scaredy cat so please let's not watch horror movie from next time." Jeongin who had turned a little pale after the movie ended said "Usually I am not this much scared but damn this movie was really scary. Who recommended this? Just know that I'm cussing you out inside my heart."

Minho gave an evil laugh and said "It was me who recommended it. Wasn't it fun to watch it together? You know I have even more scarier movies in my list, want to watch another one?" Jisung muttered under his breath "Well I do like watching horror stuff but I think it's enough for today." Chan just shook his head helplessly and stared at Minho while saying "Do you even have some conscience? Stop making trouble."

Seungmin chuckled and said "Okay okay no more movie. Why are you all being such a scaredy cat?" Felix glared at him and said "Easy for you to say that but we are just like this what can you do? So, can you consider a little bit of our feelings." Hyunjin looking at Seungmin and said "Well I always knew that Minho was masochist who liked this kind of thing but I never thought I will encounter another one too."

They all talked for a while discussing the movie plot and theory and after realizing that it was getting late they started to return back to their own home. In the end, Seungmin and Hyunjin were the only ones left. Seungmin was waiting for a drive he ordered and Hyunjin was waiting with him outside the house. 

They were surrounded by silence which was broken when Seungmin asked "How long are you planning on taking a break?" Hyunjin pondered for a while and said "Well for now I have applied for a week but maybe I'll extend it or not depends on my mood then." Seungmin hmmed and said "It's okay to avoid it for a while but you know that there is no running away right?"

Hyunjin sighed and said "Unfortunately. Yes, I know" while looking at the sky. The sky that he always found pretty somehow seemed gloomy to him these days. He thought for a while and confessed "Nancy contacted me today." Seungmin whipped his head and looked at Hyunjin while raising one of his eyebrows while making a face that said 'she dared to?' 

Hyunjin chuckled looking at Seungmin's face and said "I didn't pick up her phone. So, she sent me a text saying that she can explain everything and to meet up with her." Before Seungmin could say anything he added "I know that I'm weak willed when it comes to her and if I meet her now I'll probably fall for her lies again so I blocked her right away." 

Seungmin looked at Hyunjin with a complicated gaze and said "You know, I am not you so no matter how much I empathize with you I may never truly understand your feelings and the same way you are not me so, no matter what I say you'll also never understand me completely." 

He sighed and added "You might even think how can someone be so unsympathetic so I'll not tell you to do this or that after all it's your choice and I think I've already done enough bossing around about this whole situation. But, I do think that as your friend, I have the right to maybe advise you sometimes so let me just tell you 'No matter what decision you take, Hyunjin put yourself first.'"