14

Nancy screamed "What the fuck are you talking about? Don't make things up you've mistaken me with someone else." The girl who just threw her shoes snorted and said "Yeah maybe your ancestors underground may believe you. Bitch you want proof don't you know this whole place has surveillance camera except the private rooms and washrooms. You want me to bring the videos of you making out with a guy in the counter, grinding on some guy while on the dance floor then disappearing in one of the rooms. Unlucky for you but I have a photographic memory so even if I don't want to I do remember these little things in details."

Nancy looked pale while looking around carefully and to her disbelief there really were small cameras in disguise around even in the hallways. When she looked out before she didn't notice them because they were kept in an unnoticeable way but now that they were pointed out she saw them everywhere.

"I mean she can kiss the fuck whoever she wants to I wouldn't judge her for it but her knowing that he had a girlfriend but still in pretense of being drunk kissing him and later on approaching him again when his girlfriend wasn't there and sleeping with him. I believe that this is fucked up behavior like of next level." The girl in front said while giving the guys a fake smile and added while giving Nancy a death glare "Now if you let me through. I have a bitch to send to hospital."

Nancy clinged to Hyunjin's arm while frantically shaking her head and with eyes full of tears looking pitiful said "No, no, it's all a misunderstanding. I can explain it to you. Don't leave me here alone." Hyunjin himself was not in a correct state of mind at the moment. He was preparing himself to let go of the relation because it was being too toxic for him but now he felt like a nuclear bomb fell on him. The girl he had been so in love with was actually cheating on him and this might have actually been going on for a long time.

Seungmin noticing Hyunjin's state separated Nancy's grip from Hyunjin's hand and said "You're hurting him." And then he held Hyunjin hand and pulled him towards the back of the group." While Nancy tried to follow them Changbin blocked her and said "This is your problem we are just helping you deal with it. It would be rude to leave, wouldn't it?" Nancy bit her lower lips and murmured something but the group couldn't hear her over the music blasting behind them in the background.

Luckily they were at the furthest corner so there were no people around. The guy who had been kneeled was just sitting down in the ground not daring to move because of fear that he would be hit again. Chan then sighed as he looked around and asked "How are you guys so sure that they slept together?"

The girl who had been crying all the time finally spoke out while trying to stop herself from crying "B....because whenever he i....is drunk and is having sex h.........he always takes videos a.....nd always sends it to me. S.......since he is my boyfriend i just tho..ought that it was on.......e of his perverted habits. T......his time too he had ta...aken the video of him sleep......ing with her. I found out this mor..........rning while trying to send one o.......f the file from his laptop to m.....mine."

The girl who had threw the shoes patted her shoulder comforting her. Then the girl in front of them crackled her fingers looking at Nancy while grinning evilly and said "Go on continue your innocent act you hoe." Then she at once ran all the way grabbed Nancy's hair pulled them with one hand while the other hand punched her at the stomach surprising everyone.

Nancy fell down on the ground and was covering her head with her hand in fear of getting beat like how the guy earlier was beaten. But Minho stopped the girl before she could hit Nancy again. The girl snarled at him and said angrily to Minho "Believe me when I say I'm not afraid of beating you up too if that means that I get to beat her up." Minho raised his hands letting  her go and said "Don't bother with her. You will only get in trouble. This is a public place you're being watched by cctv."