4

It was the day of marriage and Jisung was panicking like the most panicked he has ever been since he can remember. He was in a room where only his friends were present at the moment. He was walking all over the room and muttering to himself "Shit Shit Shit Shit i can't believe i am getting married. Can someone slap me so i can wake up. Wtf I will be married to a man in about an hour. Wtf i will be married to a guy i don't even currently have number of. This shit is too wild for me, i can't handle this. Yeah that's it let's run away"

As he was thinking of all sorts of nonsense his friends looked worriedly at him finally, not being able to see him panicking Seungmin placed both of his hands on the shoulder of Jisung and said "Jisung it will be okay. I won't say don't be scared cuz shit i would also be panicking if i were to be married off  to some stranger but what i want you to know is just because you are marrying someone doesn't mean anything is changing."

"So, don't worry you will still be the Jisung who is clumsy, loud as fuck and annoying as hell to me and no matter how much i say i hate you i will always be there for you okay. Jeongin and Felix probably feels the same. So if the guy your marrying turns out to be a douchebag just spill me the information i will beat him up for you." he said while looking straight to his eyes.

Jisung felt tears surging up on his eyes, Felix gave him tissues while Jeongin was patting his back to calm him down. Jisung calmed himself and someone knocked on the door saying it was time for the people other than Jisung to go to the hall where the wedding was taking place. As they were leaving the room they turned around to Jisung and said "We will see you later Jisungie" while waving their hands.

After a while there was another knock on the door and a voice announcing "I'm coming in". It was Minho. He looked around the room and was rubbing the back of the neck by his hands as he said "They told me to wait here with you until they came to get us." Jisung who got more nervous once Minho entered looked at him and said "Oh. Just sit and make yourself comfortable."

Minho coughed awkwardly as he sat beside Jisung in the small couch they had in the room. They didn't face each other but made eye contact through the mirror which was placed opposite to where they were sitting. They were both wearing white suit and black shoes. They both had their hair done and a little makeup to make them even more handsome than before. 

Minho had his resting face which made him feel cold and distant. Jisung felt uncomfortable to keep his eyes locked with Minho who currently had an unreadable face so he was the first to break the eye contact but because he was too terrified of the silence between them he tried to make some small conversation. 

He asked to Minho "Are you scared?" Minho looked at him directly and said "Not really. Are you?" Jisung felt like he aimed the arrow at his own foot and replied nervously "I... I'm also not s..scared." He laughed awkwardly and said "What is there to be afraid of ahahaha yeah exactly what is there to be scared of."

To Minho it looked like Jisung was trying to persuade himself more rather than replying to him. He thought to himself 'cute' and teased him by saying "Yeah there is nothing to be scared. There will only be tons of people staring at us as we agree to the vow and exchange the rings then we will be forced to make small conversation with all the people our parents introduce to us."

Minho added while smirking "We won't probably even be able to eat our food properly before we will have to dance in front of everyone and we will probably make fool of ourself by making mistakes because i sure as hell don't know how to dance and then we will be made to go home. Then next morning our name will probably come in the headlines of the news then all the students in our school would look at us weirdly. That's the least amount of damage so what is there to be afraid of? Right Han Jisung?" with his straight face.

Jisung looked at Minho with a shocked face and said "Wait Wait i thought this was just a small event only with important people coming. Will there really be tons of people? Do we really have to talk about business with those people? I don't like talking to people i don't know. And what is up with this dance thing why wasn't i informed about it. Shit don't tell me we really have to stay hungry till the end of the day. I haven't had anything to eat since morning because i was afraid i would vomit it all out due to the nervousness. Don't tell me my university life that was going quiet smooth will be rocky after this?"

Looking at Jisung's really panicked face Minho no longer felt like teasing him so he just laughed for a while and said "Ofcourse this is a huge deal our two company is literally merging after this. But don't worry they will keep our privacy so our name won't go out. And maybe yes we will have to make small talks but it is okay if you don't want to. I am very good at avoiding such things. And no we don't have to dance i was just teasing you." 

Jisung was stunned to see the guy in front of him laugh. It was a smooth and a soothing sound which somehow calmed him down a bit. He felt that he had never seen a person look so ethereal while laughing.

Jisung looked a bit better but he still was a little panicked and that look made Minho want to take care of him so he gently patted the head of the younger and said "It's okay." Jisung became stiff when he felt the hand of Minho patting his head. Minho surprised at his own behaviour came to a halt and offered a 'sorry'. Jisung smiled at him genuinely for the first time since they met and said "You don't have to be. Instead i should be the one to offer my apologies as you will be stuck with me for a while" as he bowed at the other.

"Then..... Please take care of me too." Minho responded back following the bow. They both raised their head and looked at each other and burst out laughing. "This is so wierd what are we even doing?" Jisung said between his laughter. Minho rolled his eyes at him jokingly and said "You were the one to start it....". Jisung stopped his laughing and said to Minho with a serious look "But you know i was really being serious while telling you this i am really clumsy and annoying."

Minho stared at Jisung with his straight face for a while which made a Jisung realize that when Minho gave out the serious face he looked really cold and scary no wonder there were so many negative rumors about him. But it seemed like that little moment where Jisung felt terrified  never happened when Minho gave him a a small smile and said "likewise."

They were staring at each other which came to an end when a knock came at the door and an attendant announced that they were to be ready to go. Both of them left the room and now was in front of this huge door which led them inside the hall where they were supposed to get married. Jisung feeling nervous  was fiddling around with his hands, Minho noticing it took his hands in his hands and intertwined their fingers.

Both of them were foreign to this feeling so both of them became stiff for a moment but when they looked at each other eyes they started to loosen themselves. Minho leading the way pulling Jisung's hand said "Let's go" as the attendant signaled them to enter inside. As they walked inside they could hear sound of applause from around them. Jisung looked at Minho who had turned back to his cold self but he was squeezing Jisung's hand slightly to calm him down.

Jisung felt his heart go warm due to this action. They reached the end of the walking road made for them and at the end a pastor was waiting for them to read out some long cheesy essay. They stood opposite to each otherwhile holding each others hands with an expressionless face but their hands were squeezing each other back and forth from time to time. 

Then finally came the vow the only chance for either of them to escape this whole marriage if only they said "no". But instead both of them look at each other's eyes and said "yes" and "i do" that resounded throughout the whole hall.