Once we paid we left fast. Just in case the wolf is somewhere near us that we can't see. I texted Derek everything Malia told me.

Be ready tonight

That's all he texted.

We went to my house. It's 8pm but, the sun is already gone. It's the chill of the night. I unlocked the door....

Thats when things didn't look right. While entering my home. The back door was open. "Malia the back door is open." I said nervously. She went upstairs to check things out. I went to the coat closet and grabbed my bat. I walked to the backyard in the dark.
"I got a bat and I'm not afraid the use it. So come out." I screamed.

Nothing.

I hear nothing.

A few minutes go by and still nothing.

"Coward!" I whispered.

I walked back inside. Closing the door shut and locking it. I still had my bat In hand. "Malia no one's outside." I shouted out. Nothing.

Which was odd she alway answers when you call her name.

I listen and there's nothing and I noticed all the lights are off. Fuck. If this a horror film I'm kicking someone's ass. I'm a survivor. Of many things.

I raised my bat up. I not going down without a fight. Daddy and mama didn't raise a wimp. They raised a warrior. I get closer to the living room. I'm walking blindly into the dark.

I took a big deep breath.

All a sudden lights turn on fast and...

I start swing the bat around with no mercy. There were shouts of pain but, I didn't care.

I had my eyes closed. I took a deep breath and opened them. On the floor was both Scott and Isaac. I hit with my bat was Scott and Isaac. I bursted out laughing. I looked around and it's everyone.
I went to put my bat away. While Malia yells at them saying "that's what you get for scaring her." I was still laughing. At least it wasn't a wolf or that would've been bad.
Once I put the bat away I went to the group. "So, how is everyone." I said with a smile.
Lydia came up to me and gave me a big hug and then Allison.

Isaac beat Scott to hug me. When wrapping his arms around me. He took a big deep inhale and push me away. Thank goodness he made sure a didn't fall. "Are you okay Isaac." I said worried. "You smell different. We're you around a wolf or something." I shake my head. "I didn't what to say anything to defend you stiles." Scott said I gave him a look. "Derek got her to go to a gas station for some wolf attacks that was happening." Malia answered for me.
Isaac nods and pulled me back to him. I pat his head he is the favorite of everyone. A child at heart.
"Why is Derek making you do it." Scott said worriedly. I rolled my eyes.
"Because everyone left for college remember." I sarcastically.
Scott finally realized that he's in college and he can't do the saving all the time now.
Isaac finally let's go and it's Scott's turn to hug me. "So I'm pack mom. Huh." I whispered in his ear. He push me and Malia caught me. And I started laughing. Scott was so red and I can't stop laughing. "What? What happened?" Isaac said. Scott points at Isaac. " I didn't started it Isaac did." He said. "What did I do?" Isaac said shocked.
"You started calling Stiles pack mom." Scott accusing him. Isaac looked in my eyes. "Yeah I did start that." In a very small voice. I smile pulled him into a hug and pat his head. "Good boy." I said and Isaac blushes.
After that whole encounter we ended up talking about college and eating pizza.