Introduction/ backstory

.....

Hello! Its your author, Mads here, I just wanted to give you a bit of info before we start the story. So first off, this is only my second story I've written and its a bit different than what I'm used, but I'm very excited to try something new and I have been thinking about this plot for a long time; so I think its finally ready to write.

When I first started reading fanfiction it was mostly Harry Potter based, but then I found a love for road trip fanfiction, specifically in the Minecraft community. This story is very special to me because it is something I am actually very excited to write about, and I will be adding some detail from my personal life into Y/N's character. Below this will be some things to know along with Y/N's background. Also keep in mind, I do not own any of the art in any of the chapters or cover!

Hope you enjoy,

Mads

..........

Y/N's Back story:

Y/n is just your normal 17 year old girl. She lives in the golden state surrounded by somewhat beautiful beaches, large cities, and many MANY people. She enjoys gaming with her brother, reading, writing, and art. Y/n 5'6 and has h/c hair and deep e/c eyes along with an interesting taste in fashion. One day she could be wearing sweats and a huge hoodie, the next she is dressed to the gods in the most outstanding outfit you have ever seen. It all depends on her mood that day.

Y/n was born in San Diego California along with her twin brother Ranboo on November 2nd of 2003. They had a very good childhood, always at the beach or at a park with friends. Ranboo was always more social than Y/n which is probably why he was able to bring his dream of becoming an influencer to life, but Y/n is yet to do so. At the age of 9 Y/n was diagnosed with sever anxiety and ADHD making it very hard to focus on stuff she did not want to do, school is a great example of this. Although she graduated with a 4.0 GPA,Y/n fought herself day and night to get all of her school work done perfectly before moving on to the next thing.

Y/N is a very funny, chaotic, and sarcastic person once you get to know her a bit more. It may take a bit for her to warm up but everyone loves her when they do.

.....

Things to know

Ages:

Ranboo 17

Tubbo 17

Billzo 18

Tommy 18

Wilbur 22

Niki 21

Phil 32

Kristen 30

Abbreviations:

e/c eye color

h/c hair color

f/c favorite color

f/s favorite song

f/f favorite food

......

461 words