Chapter 10: If only it didn't explode in your hands

Start from the beginning

He leaned against the wall, not knowing if it was because of the light, and his face looked a little white. He put his hands in the front pocket of his uniform and stood relaxed, looking at the silhouette as the quiet and beautiful boy. <

Meng Donglin asked his opinion, Xin Rong's eyes turned back indoors, smiled at Meng Donglin, and said, "Brother Dong, let me think." 

He has not spoken much, obviously his face is so good-looking, but his personality is not at all ostentatious. Although Meng Donglin likes to make friends, and there are people in the north and south of the world who call him brothers and brothers, but for so many years, Xin Rong has always been the most righteous one in his heart.

Finally, Meng Donglin sighed and said, "I really don't feel at ease leaving you here alone." Bars you seriously consider, serious bars. When you are looking for a better place to go, I will not say a word to let you go.

Xin Rong was amused by him at once, his shoulders twitched with a smile, and he looked at a particularly simple child, and his mouth responded to Meng Donglin's words, "Brother Dong, I seriously consider it." 

Dinner in the top-floor restaurant still started at six o'clock, and this time Shao Chengyun came on time.

Xin Rong still came over to pour water for him at the first time, handed over the menu, and methodically introduced tonight's specialties. Shao Chengyun and he talked unhurriedly, and Xin Rong finally realized that something was wrong.

His eyes swept under the table, and he asked a little doubtfully, "General Manager Shao, what's wrong with your hand?"

After asking just like this, the scattered fragments in Xin Rong's memory were suddenly stitched together. When Shao Chengyun came to the restaurant at noon today, his hand was always in his pocket, and later he only had his right hand holding chopsticks on the tabletop. Xin Rong vaguely remembered that he had not used his left hand.

Xin Rong asked suddenly, Shao Chengyun was stunned, and then smiled lightly, "It's okay, I accidentally cut it." 

It's actually far more serious than that. Not long after Xin Rong left in the morning, Shao Chengyun took the cup to drink coffee, according to the coffee was no longer hot, but the cup suddenly exploded. Among them, several pieces of broken glass pierced into Shao Chengyun's palm, piercing deeper, and the blood also flowed a lot.

Shao Chengyun could only go to the ship's infirmary to bandage the wound, because the blood had not stopped, and then he turned back to do a simple suture, so he went to the restaurant late at noon.

It's a strange thing to think about. Shao Chengyun watched the doctor stitch up his wound at that time, but he couldn't help but think in his heart, as if he really couldn't do it without Xin Rong. Xin Rong walked out of the suite on his front foot, and he was injured within half an hour.

Even if Shao Chengyun did not believe in the disaster of 30 years old before, he thought that an accident was an accident and could not amplify the accidental factors in it. But now that he met Xin Rong, it made him begin to believe that there might be a fate between people and people.

Xin Rong remembered that when Shao Chengyun first came to the restaurant at noon, he asked himself if he wanted to go back in the afternoon, and it turned out that he was already injured at that time, and no one took care of him. Xin Rong felt guilty in his heart, and he couldn't directly take Shao Chengyun's hand to check the injury, twisting his eyebrows and asking him, "How is this hurt?" 

Shao Chengyun's left hand was still under the table, and seeing that Xin Rong seemed to be worried about himself, his heart suddenly relaxed, and the wound did not seem to hurt so much, saying, "It's not serious, it will be fine in a few days." He never told Xin Rong the reason for his injury.