Chapter 7: Children have little experience

Start from the beginning

that, his eyes swept over Xin Rong's body, and he pulled the corners of his mouth and smiled, "Where did you find it?" I'll keep an eye on you in the future. Such

an explicit word made Xin Rong feel red in the face and warm up.

Shao Chengyun glanced at Xin Rong's ear pinnacles slightly reddened, and his heart could not bear it, he did not take You Feng's words, a smile passed, and turned to chat with him about the gambling horse, "What, which horse is You Zong pressing?" 

Speaking of this You Feng is more energetic, turning his head to look at the screen behind him, the night marseille in Happy Valley, Hong Kong, has less than half an hour to go, and the broadcast camera sweeps on the bustling audience, and the lively atmosphere can be felt across the screen.

Looking at You Feng's appearance, Shao Chengyun estimated that he had bet quite a lot this night.

"Unpopular, No. 4." When the camera cut to the stables, Yu Feng pointed to one of the dark brown standard horses and said, "It's all on it."

Later, You Feng gushed about the recent quite good performance of the No. 4 horse. Shao Chengyun listened to him brag and did not make a fuss. In the end, Yu Feng himself felt embarrassed and asked Shao Chengyun, "Play something else first?" Pass the time?

Shao Chengyun did not refuse, his eyes were carried for a moment, and Xin Rong followed him to the roulette table.

Every piece of entertainment in this area was something that Xin Rong had never touched before, so when Shao Chengyun pushed a stack of chips in front of him, Xin Rong was really shocked. Turning his head to meet the man's steady line of sight, remembering the environment he was in, and at the right time, he gathered his emotions and did not show timidity in public. <

He held his cheeks in one hand, tilted his head slightly toward Shao Chengyun, and said in a low voice, "General Manager Shao, don't embarrass me." I can give you all the money here..."

The soft light in the box was ambiguous, reflecting Xin Rong's ivory silk shirt with a layer of flowing jade. Xin Rong himself didn't know how flirtatious this sideways cheek-hugging look was, but Shao Chengyun saw it all in his eyes.

This night, he clearly came to socialize with You Feng, to inquire into the other party's false reality, but also to show Shao's sincerity, but the attention was like stumbling on Xin Rong's body, the more he looked, the more he couldn't move.

"You can vote for whatever you want, regardless of whether you win or lose." Shao Chengyun had no emotion on his face, and his tone sounded light, but after he finished speaking, he took one of Xin Rong's hands, held it steadily, and reached for the stack of chips.

Different colors represent different values. Before Xin Rong could see the number marked above, he was grabbed by Shao Chengyun and picked up a large black chip.

The man's calm voice immediately sounded, "Odd or even?" Bet on the big bet on the small?

Xin Rong didn't know what was wrong with him, after listening to Shao Chengyun's words, his heartbeat was suddenly a little fast, and he intuitively reported the number. Shao Chengyun took his hand and threw the chip at the corresponding number.

The round chip shook and finally pressed against the number.

You Feng, who was sitting across from the gambling table, "Sighed" twice, a little surprised, "I can't see Shao Zong, it turns out that you are so patient and teach by hand."

Shao Chengyun smiled and said, "Children have no experience, especially more inclusive." <

In fact, Shao Chengyun had already planned to lose money to You Feng tonight.