𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒.

Start from the beginning

" Nic, I-" My throat dries as I try to come up with the words to assure him that we would get to that point where we addressed everything. But selfishly, I wanted us to live in our little bubble of happiness for a little longer.

There's a difference between our relationship three months ago and now

Three months ago I denied all my feelings for him, told myself that what I felt for him could never be reciprocated and that he would leave me eventually.

But now, three months later, I was more sure of my feelings for him. I was more sure of his feelings for me. I wanted us to work out, I needed us to be forever.

" I don't want to rush you or pressure you into talking about it. That's not my intention," he presses his forehead against mine, dark eyes boring deep into mine.

So much raw and intense emotion.

Old Rhegan would've ran. After three months of torturing myself, wallowing in self-pity, and downing too many Sabai Sabai's, I couldn't do that.

New Rhegan would appreciate the emotion that he was showing. Not many girls were lucky enough to have a man wait for her, chase her, or come back to her after turning them down. I was lucky, I knew that.

I couldn't fuck up again. I wouldn't allow myself too.

" However sex," his lips curled up, tempting me." Sex was never our issue and you know it." Damn him. He wasn't wrong.

Sex was never our issue. Sex is what started us after all.

However, I would not give in. I would not make the first move and I was standing by that.

No matter how many times he tempted me, touched me,
kissed me, teased me, I would not break. No matter how much I wanted to feel him inside of me. Feel his skin against mine, his lips against mine. I wanted to scratch his back until it bled.

That would all happen eventually— when he would be the one to initiate it.

And that would happen sooner than I thought.

" I think that it's time for bed." Dominic's chuckle follows me as I push out of his hold and walk towards my bed. I kick off my slippers and crawl towards the middle of the bed until strong hands grip my waist and yank me back.

My squeal of surprise turns into giggles when he flips me over onto my back to face him." You're such a fucking tease, Rhegan," he grunts, parting my legs and hooking one around his waist as he grinds into me.

" Dominic!" I tried willing my voice to come out strong but his thrust made it come out as a moan instead.

" What?" He panted." This isn't sex."

He kisses my cheeks, my nose, my fucking forehead before he kisses my lips. My hands reach out to hold his face but he stops me, using his free hand to hold mine hostage.

" Nic," I squirmed against the mattress as I felt his thickness against the thin fabric of my underwear.

Don't get me wrong, I loved a good thong.

Granny panties at night were a must. However, just because they were granny panties didn't mean that they couldn't be sexy.

" You want me to stop? Tell me to stop." His lips brushed against my cheek as he whispered into my ears. My eyes nearly rolled to the back of my head as he grinds against my clit that betrayed me in more obvious ways than one.

" Dominic," I panted.

" Tell me to stop," he simply repeated. " Fuck Rhegan, tell me to stop damn it." I didn't want him to stop.