"Now, what are you doing here?" I asked with my arms crossed against my chest. "Do you alway sneak into girl's room in the middle of the night?"

Jace leaned against the window frame. "Only the pretty ones." He winked and I rolled my eyes "I just wanted to check in to make sure you got home safely."

"You could have texted."

Jace quirked an eyebrow. "I could have. Thought that this was better. Isn't in person better?"

"Mhm." I said turning my attention back to finding clothing. "I guess."

Jace grabbed my arm causing me to turn around to face him. "Are you upset?" The moonlight shone behind him. His eyes looking straight at me.

"I was worried about you." I told him truthfully. "Jace, what are you doing? What is your plan?"

I have yet to know what is going on. I'm totally out of the loop.

Jace released my arm. "Why are you asking?"

"Seriously?" I whispered yelled careful not to wake Kayla up.

"Jace, I know you are not just working for Dominic. If I learned anything about you, I know you have something planned for him. What is it?"

He looked out the window. "I can't tell you. You're already too involved. The more you sink into this world, the harder it is to get out. This is as far as you can get."

"No, you don't get to do that." I told him. His eyes reverted back to me. "I think you forgot that my dad was some how involved with Dominic. I need answers too."

"You'll get your answers. Just trust me."

I shook my head. "Why do I have a feeling you keep getting deeper and deeper into his world?"

Jace stayed silent. "If that's what I have to do to get answers, I'll do it."

I grabbed his hand and held it. "Don't lose yourself, Jace."

"A little too late, huh?" He said with a small smile.

"Never." I returned his smile.

He tugged on my hand to bring me closer. I felt my heart quickened from our closeness.

"New dress?" He asked.

"Courtesy of Kayla." I told him.

"Well tell her I said thank you."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you look so damn good in it." He complimented.

I felt a deep blush set on my cheeks. Just can't tell if he playing his mind games.

"Now I can't tell if you're serious or just messing around." I told him.