Ch 12 Report on Chazz

The next day after the duel that Jaden had won was cover up by Rex Goodwin because he wanted order in Domino City. But one journalist wouldn't let it go. Her name was Carly Carmine and she reported on duels that happened outside of normal circumstances. She was able to get a picture of Jaden dueling, but she seemed more interested in the person that was with Jaden. Chazz Princeton was with Jaden, and she found that rather odd. She told her boss about this, but he didn't think much of it and then she learned that Chazz was living at Jaden's house.

Carly then went to Jaden's house and waited till someone came out. Much to her surprise Chazz came out and walked down the street. Carly was following him for some reason she was interested in him. Chazz went to a store and bought an Arnold Palmer and left but it looked like he wasn't heading back to Jaden's house. Carly was doing her best to keep out of Chazz's line of sight. She also had her phone and was ready to take pictures and record anything that was out of the ordinary. 

Chazz was now in a dark part of town, but he didn't seem to care. Then a man appeared in black coat. The man said, "we have been expecting you, Chazz Princton." Chazz said what do you loser want with me?" The man said "it isn't what I want, it is what my boss wants. You already know more about us then we would like you to know. So, I have been sent to eliminate you." Chazz said "when will you people learn that we are more powerful than you might think. Me and my friends will defeat you and your organization, but I will humor you and Chazz it up."

Both players got their duel disks and started them and said "duel." Carly got her phone out and began to record. Then a blue flame appeared around the two duelists. The man said "my turn, I draw. I summon Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV4 to the field in attack mode. (1600atk) I will set one card and end my turn." Chazz said "that all fine. My turn, I draw. I summon Armed Dragon LV3 to the field in attack mode. (1200atk) I now play LV Up to turn my LV 3 into a level LV5 to the field in attack mode." (2400atk) 

Carly knew about dueling and was interested in this matchup. Chazz said, "now I attack with my monster. (Hooded man LP 3200) I will set a card and end my turn. Now my monsters effect kicks in and now he levels up to Armed dragon LV7 to the field in attack mode." (2700atk) The hooded man said "my turn, I draw. I play Pot of Greed to draw two cards. I summon Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast to the field in attack mode. (1400atk) I can summon this monster with not tribute if I halve his attack and defense."

Chazz was confused by this, but he knew he wasn't feeling right with this move. The hooded man said "I activate Metamorphosis to send my monster to the grave and summon a fusion monster with the same level as my monster on the field. I summon King Dragun to the field in attack mode. (2400atk) Now I use his effect to summon a dragon the field. I summon Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6 to the field in attack mode. (2300atk) Now I play my own LV Up to summon Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8 to the field in attack mode." (3000atk)

Chazz now knew that he was in trouble. The hooded man said "I attack your monster with my Horus. (Chazz's LP 3700) Now I attack with my other monster." Chazz said, "I play my face down Call of the Haunted to summon back Armed Dragon LV5 to the field in attack mode." (2400atk) The hooded man said, "I will end my turn." Chazz said "my turn, I draw. I summon Armed Dragon LV3 to the field in attack mode. (1200atk) Now I play Ultra Polymerization to fuse my two monsters on the field."

The hooded man said, "I use Horus' effect to negate your spell." Chazz smiled and said "Ultra Polymerization can't be responded to. Now I fuse my two monsters to fusion summon Fully Armed Dragon LV5 to the field in attack mode (2400atk) Now I use his effect to destroy all monsters with his attack value." King Dragun was destroyed. Chazz said "because my monster destroyed a monster with this card effect he can tag out and go back to the extra deck and summon his higher counterpart. So come forth Fully Armed Dragon LV7." (2800atk)

Carly on the other hand was in shock that Chazz had such powerful monster in his deck. He knew that he was good but how did he get a hold of these new cards. Then she had an idea in mind. She would interview him after the duel and maybe get some clue to where the new cards came from. Chazz said "Now I use Fully Armed Dragon LV7 effect which allows me to summon any Armed Dragon from my deck to the field at the cost of 1000 life points. (Chazz's LP 2700) I summon Armed Dragon LV10 to the field in attack mode. (3000atk) Now I my LV10 effect by sending a card from my hand I can destroy all of your monster."

Chazz smiled and said, "Now my monsters attack him directly." The attacks hit and the man was on the ground and the blue flame disappeared. Carly then got ready to talk when Jaden and the gang showed up. Carly then hid and got a voice recorder out. Jaden said, "what happened?" Chazz said "from what it looks like the same group that attacked you attacked me. But I defeated him and thanks again for the new cards." 

Jaden said "well it doesn't look like this person was a big bad guy but maybe someone is controlling them in some way. Because they never remember what happened during the duel or anything before then were attacked themselves." Alexis said "so it sounds like there are two groups that are testing us. But one we have very little knowledge about while the other has Akiza." Bastion said "I think that this calls for a rethinking of how we are going to attack these two groups. On the one hand Akiza is with Slayer while the other is in the shadows. This is even hard for my calculations."

Syrus said "well maybe we should head back. It is getting really dark and I'm afraid that some more weird stuff is going to happen." Chazz said, "I hate to agree with you, but I think we are out too late, so let's head back." So, they did, and Carly had her story, but she had a bad feeling that this story would go deep and maybe it could lead her to more stories. Carly then made for her car and was so excited to tell her boss that she had a story that would shake the whole city.