I peeked out of one eye and I looked at him. His hair looked slightly wet, messy and was slicked back out of his face. He looks great like that.

"I don't know." I laughed, sitting up.

"I think I might have some bigger clothes that I got handed down from Jonathan a while ago that might fit you." He said, ruffling my hair, y'know the usual Byers thing. "I'll get it out for you."

He walked to his closet and looke around a bit. A few moments later, he brought out a black shirt which said, 'THE CURE' on it in big letters, a plain dark grey hoodie and baggy jeans.

"I'm assuming this is another band you guys like?" I questioned, holding the shirt by the shoulders and letting the rest of it drop down.

"Yeah, it is." He laughed. "Wanna listen to a song of theirs?"

"Sure, can I pick?" I asked.

"Yep!" He said, going to the set of drawers beside his bed. He opened the first one and brought out a cassette tape and a Sony Walkman. He grabbed a handful of cassette tapes. Handing me the headphones, the asked which band I'd rather listen to, The Clash or The Cure. I nodded at the cure and he took away about half of the tapes. I assumed the ones he took away were from The Clash and the remaining were songs by The Cure. I shut my eyes and grabbed a random one. I looked at it and it read, 'Boys Don't Cry'. Odd song name but I ignored it and told him it was the one I wanted to listen to.

"Good choice." He smiled, "That one's my favourite from them."

[A/N]: The Cure is actually my favourite band and Boys Don't Cry is my favourite song by them :D

If it was Will's favouite, then it was probably good.

He put the tape into the Sony Walkman and pressed the play button.

' I would say I'm say sorry
If I thought that it would change your mind
But I know that this time
I have said too much
Been too unkind

I tried to laugh about it
Cover it all up with eyes
I tried to laugh about it
Hiding the tears in my eyes
'Cause don't cry
Boys don't cry '

I looked at Will. He was laying, face up on the bed, staring at me as if waiting for my thoughts on the song. The first verse was exactly how I felt after our most recent fight.

' I would break down at your feet
And beg forgiveness, plead with you
But I know that it's too late
And now there's nothing I can do

So I try to laugh about it
Cover it all up with lies
I try to about it
Hiding the tears in my eyes
'Cause boys don't cry
Boys don't cry

I would tell you that I loved you
If I thought that you would stay
But I know that it's no use
And you've already gone away