"Here in Fall Saints High Academy, we take pride in our sports teams, most importantly our basketball team

"Here in Fall Saints High Academy, we take pride in our sports teams, most importantly our basketball team. For two whole years we've been cheering them on. This is your second year to show them how good you are!"

Our cheer coach gave her stupidly long speech which bored the hell out of me and me only. Everyone else seemed to be really into it.

I noticed some of the girls gossiping about the basketball team.

"I can't wait to see Aiden, Aaron and Xaden."

"Fall Saint Highs Deviants are coming to watch us." They're nicknamed Fall Saints Highs Deviants. I call them Fall Saints Highs Fuckers.

My brother, Aiden Myers Vincenzo is known as King. I guess a lot of people worship the fucker.

Aaron Rhett is known as Ace, My brother tells me there's a reason for his name but I still don't know the reason. He's a complete mystery to not only me but everyone except my brother and Xaden.

Xaden Kaori, is known as Satan, more like a manwhore. He only got the name because he's a 'devil' in bed.

I like Xaden regardless he always gets me blue lollipops because they're my favourite and he taught me how to fight using Japanese martial arts.

Xaden's mother is the kindest she always makes me Creme catalana, a Spanish dessert that I would kill to have right now. However Xadens father is quite the opposite and scares me, especially when I seen him and Xaden fighting in ju-jitsu for 'practice' but his dad didn't look like he was practicing. Xaden had to bed ridden for a week.

Aiden informed me that they'll be watching our practice as we watch them play basketball.

Cheerleading is something I was forced into doing, reason for this is my parents wanted me to do something athletic like Aiden. I was in the basketball team throughout most of high school but only because of my parents.

To my surprise I was good at the sport. However I didn't enjoy it as much because it was forced upon me.

And now the same for cheerleading. Ever since I started college I didn't bother signing up for it.

I was on base, meaning I was on the side having to hold up, Elena. The favoured girl in this school was the flyer. Known to have fucked most of the soccer team and half of basketball team.

Excluding my brother. My brothers word.

But more importantly, she had something against me, always trying to find a way to piss me off.