6 - 040 & 056

-

she didn't get her powers at the day of the new moon. She tried to read minds for 3 days straight but completely nothing.

Today shes at the public library with damian, shes only accompanying him since damian liked working on his papers at the library. He knew anya was bothered by something "what is it?" He said as he drinks his coffee, anya lifted up her head and faced damian. She let out a 'heh' and began to explain what kind of things shes been doing at W.I.S.E .

"Are you serious? Why didn't you tell me anya?" he said "cause you wouldn't let me go to that mission" she said "yeah and you still went— I swear to god.. but you're okay so im not THAT mad about it" he rolled his eyes as he kept typing "W.I.S.E. wants you to come along on my mission to rescue 2-3 kids from the organization.." his eyes widen "why not all?" He asked "Theres too much of them, if all of them we'll just risk their lives.." she said, damian sighed "fine when is it?" He asked "tomorrow night actually.." she said, damian almost spat his coffee "im b-busy tomorrow!" he said "night as in 1am damian.." she said "bu-sy" he says

"Fine be that way im still going without you by the way" anya rolled her eyes. "Just, come back okay?" he said "yeah yeah and don't come to my house tomorrow since you're 'b-b-b-b-busy' " anya mocked, "atleast come to my house at 4am or something. im awake by then" he said "what if i come early?" she says "you don't." He said, anya just drinked his coffee and kept sulking.

-

The next day, anya kept training for the mission later night. She kept thinking about how damian didn't agree and shes quite angry about it, as she walks inside W.I.S.E. she sees that rookie 'boston' training by himself again. He still sucks, anya sighed as she walks to him

"Boston? What the hell are you doing?.." she asked, boston starred at her "f-fighting" he stuttered, "yeah im gonna help you", she went to fix his posture and such.

She's too close... boston said in his mind, unfortunately she couldn't read his mind. But somebody read it for her. "agent starlight" a familiar voice called out anya, anya rolled her eyes "what do you want?" she turned to him "I just wanted to visit my girlfriend?" He said, anyas face flushed in embarrassment and mouthed that somebody else is here and damian mouthed back 'I-don't-care.'

anya walked up to him, "hey buddy! Need your teacher for a moment im borrowing her!" damian yells to boston. Damian didn't hesitate as he grabs anyas wrist and pulled her away "h-hey!" anya yelled out, damian took her inside an empty room as he pinned her into the wall. "why are you close to him like that?" damian mumbled, he isn't the type to do this kind of thing so he was kind of stuttering and blushing.

anya just rolled her eyes "what? hes seriously just a rookie with no intelligence in fighting im just teaching him, as a teacher." she says "he doesn't see it like that.." he mumbled "what do you mean?" she says "he likes you" damian leaned in further whispering into her ears "what? No way—"

"Its obvious, hes blushing when hes near you. He stutters when hes talking to you.. he wanted alone time with you." he says "and that all officially proves that he likes me?—" "thats how i liked you back at school anya, Trust me on this." he says

"Not possible nah ah theres gotta be a difference damian and also are you sure you're not just jealous?" she teased "no no im very sure i am jealous." he smirked caressing her cheek. "say sorry first" "what counts as a sorry?" He asked "a sorry you idiot" "fine, Im sorry forger for making you upset and i wish you a good night later" he said, anya ducked down damians arm and was about to leave the room. Not until damian grabs her wrist as she turns around to face him again, he quickly pulled her into a kiss.

His hands still around her waist as her hands on his chest as she leans further, "that rookie that likes me is waiting for me" she pulled out "you're gonna choose him? Not me?" he says as he tucks a hair  behind her ear "Im gonna reject him, happy?" she says "fine, don't die later okay?" He said "yeah i won't" damian lets go off anya and she leaves the room.