5 - company

-

Anya has been secretly trying to find out about the organization where she got her powers from, unlike any other kind of facility kidnapping story. Anya was the only one who was left of the organizations guinea pig, shes the only successful one to be exact.

she doesn't mention to damian about her researching since wants to keep it low but still thinks its wrong not to tell him, yet she thinks its for the best for some reason. Its dangerous but she'll do this.

At this time right now, shes at the organization. Desperate for answers herself, no one knows but the handler so shes talking on her earpiece with her right now "agent starlight, I suggest you go to the office to the left." She said, as anya comply she gets to the office at the left and it was a sight filled with drawers of top secret papers that could possibly contain the purpose, meaning, behind the scenes of her powers.

"I believe that there will be a folder named 'project reader' and its a folder filled with information about your experiments so I suggest you find that. You got 15 minutes to getout of that organization, do it fast." She said, anya went through the folders trying to find 'project reader' lame name. She thought.

After 5 minutes she finally found it! She mustn't open it now. She tries to find a vent in the room and travel by there instead. She did find one and went up immediately.. she got in and crawled through the vents trying to not make a sound, her body was light and small so it was easy getting through, all the dust though.. it felt like she was about to sneezed. She covered her nose and went through the vents as fast as she can but she stops when she hears a certain conversation

"The others have lost their powers aswell professor." A male voice spoke up, anya looked down to see a middle aged man and an old man talking "losing their powers? Has subject reader lost her powers too?" He asked, she thinks hes referring to her right now. "All these 18 years and we still haven't found her professor, but it could be possible she has lost her powers too." The middle aged man said.

"Haha.. anya.. is the name of subject reader. A unique name but wasn't unique enough, She'll supposedly get her powers back at the new moon. I mean any other subject has got their powers back at the day of their weakness.. with subject reader she'll get it at the day of her weakness the eclipsing." The professor said, the conversation ended so anya kept moving im getting my powers back? She thought happily.

The mission was unexpectedly to be a success. It was too easy anya thought, it was even suspicious.. she did think alot about it but decided to let it go for the mean time but she will question about it and think about it all the time she just can't help it.

She got home to see a damian crumpled up on the couch with bond "they're so cute.." she grinned taking the camera and was about to snap a photo of them and she did. she happily made little jumps around the room

she took a shower and went out again to see bond awake drinking water but damian still asleep "is he really not busy? Why does he keep coming here.." she said sitting down beside the couch and starring at him as she pats his hair, why aren't MY lashes this long?.. she thought as she admires him some more.

Damian was a light sleeper so shes shock that he hasn't woken up yet, is he that tired? yes hes been training non-stop with mama and is still in training under his fathers businesses. Hes THAT busy but still comes here to wait, sleep, and be with me?

"anya we're hom—!" yor was cutted off by a 'shh' from anya, yor went to ask "why?" And then see a sleeping boy on their couch "oh!" She mouthed and tip-toed around the house, she didn't make any sound.. well she was one of the bestest assassins of course. Hell she might've already retired but loid senses she still fantasizes killing people.. she still blushes and gets turned on like an idiot when she sees something sharp.