2 - fathers

-

2 weeks after the two announced they were dating, damian was worried why he hasn't been lectured by his father yet. His father really doesn't care at all doesn't he? That thought went through his mind a couple of times throughout the day, the only time he seemed to forget about it is when he's spending time with the only anya forger.

When he came home from his dorm to pickup some stuff he sees his father talking at the dining table with his brother. The infamous demetrius desmond, "hey damian.." he greeted his younger brother. Damian didn't give a damn about him now, he never sees him. They don't have a bond damian has only see him a few times in his life. "Yeah hi" he says back "damian sit down with us." donovan says, more like a order. He of course complys and sits down with them. He feels like he knows whats gonna be the following topics.

"I heard you have a girlfriend, and shes a commoner i heard." demetrius outing his cute younger brother right there, Brutal. "Yeah, so?" damian answers coldly "anyhow demetrius, damian has a girlfriend and you don't." father is siding with me for a change? This day couldn't get any weirder. "damian this might sound like shocking news but you will be the new heir of the desmonds fortune." He says, oh wow this day is very very weird.

"Your brother wants to live a peaceful life and for that he will not have the desmond name anymore, he'll have your mothers surname now." His father sighs and gave demetrius a dirty look but demetrius didn't seen to give a single shit. "This is so unfair.." damian muttered "what was that son?" his father asked "why does he get to choose his life? Why aren't you being strict with him? Why only me?." damain confronted both his father and his brother "oh shut up you don't know what happens in my life you have no right to say that-" demetrius was cutted off by damian.

"yeah thats right, I don't know anything at all! You're a stranger to me demetrius and you don't know my life either, ive suffered since the day i was given the name of 'desmond' because of you everybody expected me to be perfect JUST LIKE YOU! and I had to do everything just to get 1 ounce of my own fathers attention, I know that we're all busy but you are all so cold about it.. demetrius you better be the heir or im removing the name of desmond too." damian finished his ramble but the next second he was slapped by his own father.

"You ungrateful brat!, you had a great life. The desmond name GAVE you that life, don't act like you didn't wanted it." his father yelled "I wished once in my life that i did." damian walked away knowing it wasn't use arguing with his father. "You will be the heir no matter what damian, prepare yourself!." His father yelled throughout the house, tears started falling down on damians face and wished he just could be with his girlfriend right now.

So he definitely made his wish come true.

"hel- S-SY-ON?!" anya yelled out which caught the attention of her father and mothers attention and the parents both walked to the door but was slammed shut and anya was gone, loid went to the door as quickly as he can to open it "PA WAIT ILL BE BACK IN 10 MINUTES" anya yelled through the door, she grabbed damians wrist and ran through the halls and went to the stairs and went up to the rooftop, when they got to the rooftop both of them panting.

Anya sits down at a concrete block and damian too "s-sy-on why are you here?.." she asked still panting "I just wanted to see you?.." he said "oh my god" she said then went in for a hug "whats wrong?" she asked "n-nothing.." he said "you're forgetting your girlfriend can read your mind.." she says "oh right well.." he sighs, he was about to speak but was cutted off by the sound of the rooftop door slamming "A-ANYA?!" it was loid looking for his daughter.. well..

"PA?! I TOLD YOU TO WAIT!" anya yells then loid ran to her "anya you can't just ran off like tha- DESMOND?!" loid yells with his jaw on the floor. "Good afternoon, mr. Forger.." he says awkwardly asking for a handshake but loids jaw was still on the floor.. "pa.. shake his hand.." anya whispers "O-OH" loid then takes his hand but tightens his grip, anya noticed and removed their hands from eachother. "May we just go downstairs instead?.." Loid suggests, his eyes are twitching and he damn well knows whats going on. Damian knew he couldn't refuse.. oh whats gonna happen now?.