3 - together

-

Back to the present, anya went on her first mission with her father three weeks after her 18th birthday, as suspected it was a sucess since her father did most of the work but he did let anya do some stuff too which did impress him. Many rookie agents at W.I.S.E. were jealous of anyas skills and the chance she got to work with the number 1 best spy.

But three months after that, she encountered a problem that could change her life forever. Her powers suddenly went bye bye when fighting an enemy, worse her father didn't even tell her anything about that mission. She obviously wanted answers, if only she had her powers right now.

A knock was heard from their door "that must be sy-on" damian visits her daily now to cheer her up abit and is technically her therapist but he does it for free and he loves hearing her talk for hours "anya i got you some peanuts that i got from america" he says "when the hell did you go to america?" she asked "last night for business practice and i found a snackstore which was filled with peanuts!"

He says he drops a whole plastic bag filled with peanuts "S-SY-ON WE SHOULD GET MARRIED AT THIS POINT" She says as her eyes turns into stars as she looks at all the peanuts "YEAH?" he says happily and is glad that likes all those peanuts "Lets taste test all of them!"

damian went into their house and sat on the floor infront of the table and then anya scattered all the peanuts on the table then damian grabbed two glasses of orange juice incase the peanuts are.. too much. They eat alot of damn peanuts, anya even choked on one.. damian was concerned since she was laughing after the peanut got out of her throat.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA THE WAY i WAS EATING SO MUCH THAT I CHOKED" she made fun of herself technically rolling all over the floor like an idiot.

"Have i ever mentioned that we should get married?" she said "yeah like earlier" he said "we totally should like id get peanuts everyday.." she thought about it "are you seriously only gonna marry me for peanuts?" he chuckled "uh huh theres nothing about you i like but your stock on peanuts" she teased as she crosses her arms and turn to the side, damian turned her head to look at him as he grabs her chin "really? Nothing about me that you like but damn peanuts?" he smirked, anyas face turned into a light pink "No-th-ing." She denied

damian leaned forward inches away from her lips, anya closed her eyes shut but thats when damian smirked "I thought you didn't like anything about me but you seem to await for a kiss, forger" he says as he pulls away from her.. anyas face blushed in embarrassment then threw a pillow at damian "Jerk!" she says as she runs away to her room like a child.

damian chuckles as he pushes back his hair then cleaning up her peanuts mess, with anya shes stuck at her room punching her pillow everytime she rewatches the scene on her head earlier "jerk asshole dumbass dickhead" she says as she screams into her pillow, after her break in her room she got out to see damian asleep on the couch, he seems tired.. she thought as she looks at the dark circles below his eyes..

She went to his side and admired him while he was asleep wait did he trim his hair? It seems shorter than usual but he still looks nice.. he smells nice too he seems to be working really hard for the inheritances of desmonds fortune.. she says in her mind as she parts his hair behind his ear to look at him more, anya blushed at the nice sight shes seeing right now.. she got up and grabbed a blanket for damian as he sleeps on the couch.

Now its time to go to work. anya went inside her room to pack some stuff in her suitcase, she got into a suit as she bites on the glove as she uses both of her hands to tie her hair back then she took the gloves off from her mouth and wore it nicely then grabbed her keys as she exits out the apartment as she writes a letter for damian when he wakes up.