My Idiot Protector

Pran was doing his best not to hurl himself out of the car. He was buzzing under his skin and his omega was rolling around with joy.

For some weird reason Pat had been following him in the hallways. He thought he was being subtle but Pran could recognise his scent anywhere. His omega was always on high alert whenever Pat was nearby. He did not understand why Pat was doing this and he did not have the energy to deal with him today. He gave him the slip and went to the studio to meet Wai.

It was there that he was ambushed by Pats' friends . Two of them were betas and only one was an alpha whose scent he was not familiar with. He did not think much of it until he turned around and saw them in front of him. He was not in a bad shape but taking on three of them at once was not a good idea. So he had run away as soon as he could when Pat suddenly appeared and pulled him into a corridor pressing him against the wall and covering his mouth with his hand.

(What was he doing here? Why was he hiding Pran from his own friends? And why in the world was he standing so close to him).

The scent of pure Alpha made him feel overwhelmed. Pat smelled like pure crisp air, like it was going to rain any minute now. But Pat was not just a drizzle of rain, he was a lot more intense. It was like a thunderstorm was always brewing under his skin.

(He's too close too close Too CLOSE) his mind was screaming at him while his omega was squealing on having the alpha near them.

He was frozen in place while he locked eyes with Pat who seemed to be staring at him as if no one else existed in this world. Then to his terror Pat took a deep breath and leaned in even closer when Pran completely panicked and pushed Pat away from him.

"what the hell are you doing?" he glared at him trying to calm his heart.

He felt hot all over and was panting like he had just run a marathon. His omega whined at having the alpha away from him (Stop that! Do you want us to have a heart attack) . His omega growled at him obviously annoyed (It's just a crush u r making a mountain out of a mole hill. Pat is not our..)

Suddenly he registered that Pat was pulling him towards a car that had just pulled up on the road. He spluttered and tried to protest but relaxed a little when he saw that it was Pa in the drivers seat. Pat pushed him inside and got in beside him telling Pa to get out of there fast.

It was a strange predicament that he found himself in a few minutes later. He now realised that weirdly Pat had just protected him from his own friends. And he was also sitting VERY close to him.

His omega was exhilarated on having the Alpha close to him again and at the fact that the alpha had went against his own friends and protected them. (We don't need protection especially from this idiot) he scoffed at his omega.

There was laughter in his head. Great his omega was making fun of him now. Okay who was he kidding. Those guys would have beaten him to a pulp if they had caught up with him. Maybe Pat had just been at the right place at the right time. Or MAYBE this was his plan all along. But wait this was a stupid plan if it was a plan. Why would he send his friends after him And then save him himself. Maybe he (OKAY STOP).

His brain was going into overdrive and his head was still dizzy from having Pat so close to him. He needed to get out of this car NOW.

"Pa please pull over. Drop me off here" he got out as fast he could and was about to hurry off when Pat also got out beside him.

"Hold on" he said throwing a shirt at him, "Change before you go so that your mom doesn't find out about this. Otherwise she's just going to blame me again".

Pran looked down, His shirt had become dirtied due to the fight. (Great this shirt smells just like Pat). Cheeks burning Pran snatched the shirt from his hand and walked away hurriedly.