My apparently omega rival

Pat was going to kill that architecture asshole. That alpha always rubbed him in the wrong way and how dare he insult them in the pub.

Finally Pat had him in front of him and just as he was about to punch him, a strong scent of vanilla and milk and something musky hit him full on just as a kick sent him flying onto his back. He looked up and was shocked to see his old rival Pran in front of him who apparently is an omega. What the F**k .....

He hadn't seen Pran since he was transferred from their high school by his mom when they were sixteen.

Since everyone presented at the age of eighteen he hadn't known until now what Pran was but he always expected that Pran would be an alpha or a beta incase but never would he have imagined for Pran to be an omega. And never would he have imagined him to smell so fucking good.

As Pat stared up in daze at the omega who smelled like Vanilla Chai Latte with an undertone of something musky and sweet, he couldn't help but take a deep breath and inhaling that smell.

He was snapped out of his daze when one of his classmates tried to punch Pran and Pat felt a growl rip out of his throat and he stood immediately to block him.

When his classmate looked at him in confusion, " Back off!! I will take care of him " he snarled at him. The guy just shrugged and went to punch someone else.

He stared at Pran in front of him who had taken up a defensive pose and was staring at him warily

His all time rival was finally in front of him after all these years and Pat did not know what to feel. His heart was racing inside him and strangely he did not feel any irritation or anger on seeing Pran.

And he did not have any urge to hit him either. There was fighting going on all around him and Pat felt as if all his muscles have frozen in place. ( What is wrong with me... )

Suddenly they heard the whistle of the security guard and saw their professor approaching.

Everyone scattered in different directions.

—————————————————

( What the hell was wrong with me? Why could not I move at all. I was staring at him like an idiot while all my friends were fighting beside me) Pat was lost in thought as he leaned against the counter.

A voice startled him out of his thoughts. It was the ice tea guy asking him if he would like a drink to cool his thoughts. He accepted the drink with a smile and approached his friends who were all sitting around a table trying to look innocent to all the world.

Korn looked up at him, " who was the guy that showed up at the end. Why did you look so shocked to see him. Do you know him from before? " .

" No!! He just caught me off guard" .

Pat was still trying to wrap his mind around Pran and he did not have the energy to tell his friends about his past.

Korn was a beta but a hotheaded beta if he ever saw one. He was always ready for a fight especially with the architecture gang. Chang was an alpha and Mo was a beta. They were engineering students and were always ALWAYS fighting with the architecture guys. Especially that alpha whose name he thinks is Wan something always rubbed him the wrong way.

His inner alpha was snarky at the fact that it was in defence of that guy that Pran had kicked him in the chest.

As he was brooding he realised that his friends were planning to catch that guy (yes! his name was Wai not Wan) off guard and beat him up. He supposed he should show at least some responsibility as class President and was about to tell them to cut it off when Korn showed him the video of that guy flipping them off which had gone viral on IG. At that all the responsibility went down the drain and his alpha was once again itching for a fight.

He smirked at his friends, " Guys lets record a video of our own "

********************************

Hi this is my first fanfic ever. I wanted an A/B/O fic of Pat and Pran so I decided to write my own. I hope I do justice to their characters. Your comments are always appreciated.