1. The Post

Y/n Pov
My best friends and I had gone to the mall together. April needed a new top for some party. Hailey had tagged along to flirt with her never ending crush, a worker at the H&M. I sat down on the chair as April tried on 15 different shirts.

"I should totally go up to him" Hailey said as she stared at the worker. "Girl go get him" April's muffled voice from behind the changing door. I nodded. Hailey bit her lip, thinking. "Okay" She said and stood up confidently. I watched her with a shocked expression. Was she actually going to do this?

April's head peeked out from the door as she watched in awe. She had spent the last two months stalking him at the H&M. The boy turned around. Hailey ducked into the clothes rack. The boy looked around confused then turned back to stacking clothes on to shelves. April and I burst into laughter as she climbed out from her hiding spot.

"Shut up" Hailey mumbled as she sat down next to me. April was on the floor from wheezing and laughing. April went back to changing as Hailey avoided all eye contact with him. "Can you just buy a shirt so we can leave?" Hailey asked impatiently. I nodded and tapped the door with my foot. "We have been sitting in here for a while, I also need to go to Hollister" I agree with Hailey.

April walks out with a distressed face. "I can't choose! They are all so pretty and flatter my body in different ways" She whines and flops down on a seat. Hailey shakes her head. "You know what I'll just buy all of them" April announces and walks up to the counter. Hailey and I look at each other before following her.

"That will be $137.90" The lady at the counter says. April looks absolutely defeated as her card scans complete. I raise my eyebrow. We walk off together to the exit. "Since when have you ever been able to afford to spend that kind of money?" I ask her with suspicion. She looks at me with a nervous look. "I got an only fans" She blurts out. Hailey gasps and turns to her. "You have been showing your boobs for money?"

"Not exactly" April mumbles. We both wait for her response. "I only show my..feet" She says sheepishly. There was an awkward silence for a few moments before I snort. Hailey and I laugh at her. April joins in on the laughter soon. "Lets get out of here" Hailey spoke out. Just as we begin to walk a voice calls out from behind us.

"Excuse me miss" The worker jogs over to us. Hailey turns around and instantly smiles seductively. "Hey my names Hailey" She says flirtaciously. I try not to vomit. The worker looks confused. "Oh hello um I think this dropped from your bag" He says and holds out what looks like a thong. I stare at Hailey. She looks like shes going to scream.

"Is it yours?" He asks as he holds it out to her. She stares down at the underwear. "Its mine" I say and grab the underwear. He turns to look at me. "Oh big night?" He asks jokingly. I look at Hailey. She smiles nervously. "Yeah my old husband is out of town he likes feet pictures?" I question myself awkwardly. Then I spin on my heel and walk away almost in a jog.

April comes out on the verge of tears from laughing the second time today. "Your husband likes feet pics huh?" She teases and drops to the floor with laughter. I shake my head and laugh. Why did I even say that? Hailey walks out sheepishly as she hides her smile. "Guys he gave me his number!" She squeals and jumps up and down.

I raise my eyebrow. "Oh..right, sorry about that" She says sheepishly and takes the underwear from my hand. "Why would you carry that to a mall?" April asks her with a confused look. "Well you never know what will happen. I could be getting heated with some rando in a bathroom stall" She winces as if shes remembering something.

"Gross" I say and pretend to vomit. She waves her hand. "how can you handle being friends with such whores?" Hailey asks jokingly and places her arm around my shoulder. "I honestly don't know" I say and we walk off. After we finished shopping we got ice coffee and left.

When I got home I made myself some dinner. If grabbing your phone and ordering dominos pizza counts as making dinner. I sat down in my room with my pizza. Without thinking too much about it I posted a photo of Hailey, April and I on my instagram. Then I fell asleep watching Criminal Minds.

Instagram Story-Finn Wolfhard x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें