𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 55

Start from the beginning

I grab her as she begs not to be hurt. "I'm sorry! W-what the fuck are you?"

I smile dropping her and putting my foot on her chest as I lift fire around me Bexey and Geni join me as we go into a different place.

"We're motherfucking demons that are gonna hurt you bad. Nobody forces another person to fuck them. Especially MY best friend!"

Amber began shaking as we all shifted into our demon forms.

"PLEASE! I'M SORRY I WON'T DO IT AGAIN! D-DON'T HURT ME!"

I move my hands creating fire thrones and then I grab her neck sending fire. She began to cry as Bexey threw in some punches and Geni went into her mind giving her something to think about tonight.

I place her down and she stays on the ground crying as we are back in the living room.

Bexey kicks her in the face. "That's what you get for trying to choke me. Bitch"

Geni sighed. "Looks like the game is ruined"

"No shit!"

"You're lucky you didn't get a much worse punishment. Bastard" Bexey scoffed.
———

[Anthony's Pov]

"Anthony what the hell?! Why the fuck did you take me outside?"

I ruffle his hair. "You don't wanna know what they would do to Amber in there"

"W-why are they gonna hurt her?!"

I nod hugging him trying to calm his nerves. "Wouldn't you want that? Wasn't you jealous she dared me to fuck her? Wouldn't you want her to pay for that?"

"I guess you're right. Why doesn't she stop Anthony? What can make it clear it's over for her?"

Ding. An idea slipped into my head. I know what will.

"I have an idea. Come on. We're gonna kiss"

He covered his face. "W-what but I thought you wanted to take things slow?"

"I've changed my mind. Unless you don't wanna kiss me?" Lovely I'm a blushing mess as well.

Kai screeched. "Y-yeah I do but...are you sure you wanna? I mean...are you certain you've figured yourself Ant?"

"Would I be with you if didn't?" I held his hand as we go to the living room.

"Touché"

Oh wow. I thought she would have gotten worse but I'm guessing they didn't wanna kill her would have been boring to not have entertainment even though it pisses everybody off.

"A-Anthony...y-you're friends with demons? W-what the fuck..." Amber coughed sounding weak lifting her body to at least sit.

Kai stood back gasping. "D-demons what?"

Oh shit. Gotta come up with something. "Oh, she's just traumatised after her beating Kai. She's probably just thinking we're monsters" Bexey got it covered.

"Oh! That makes sense!"

Amber crawled to the door taking out her phone. "I'm leaving!"

"GOOD! FUCKING DON'T COME BACK TO MY HOUSE SLUT!" Vlad screamed grabbing wipes and scrubbing the rug.

I keep eye contact away from Kai. "Looks like that doesn't need to happen anymore"

"It doesn't have to...I can wait"

"What can wait? What did you two plan?" Bexey gave us a stare.

"Actually, yeah it can wait"

"I'm curious as well. What is it?" The three began to chip in.

I grab Bexey's hand leading her upstairs. "I need to speak to you"

She looked at me puzzled as she nods.

I close the bedroom door. "So, remember the plan? You know how Kai; I am tog-"

"No. NO! YOU ARE NOT GONNA DO WHAT I THINK THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING? SO YOU DON'T LIKE KAI THEN? I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WERE STILL CARRYING ON WITH THAT PLAN!" I grip her waist.

"Bex you can't tell ANYBODY! It'll ruin my plan! My parents will be so disappointed!"

She grabbed my arm her eyes turning red. "I can't allow my best fucking friend to hurt another friend. He's your boyfriend now Anthony! I've seen the way you two look at each other there is no way you are manipulating him into this bullshit plan still! ALSO, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STILL WANNA MAKE YOUR PARENTS PROUD WHEN YOU DISLIKE THEM RIGHT NOW! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I'm sorry but I can't keep this disgusting secret any longer! I thought it would of stopped!"

I put my other arm around her arm as I move my hair my other eye changing to red. She's not gonna do shit. "Oh, you aren't doing shit Bexey. I can't let you. You were wrong"

She flipped me over as she gripped onto the handle as I let my wings out wrapping a wing around her as she punches them trying to get out as I lower them to me, grabbing onto her neck as I spawn a fire sword stabbing her arms, legs, neck, face as I put her onto the bed, as she fights back but starts to cry.

"S-stop this Anthony! This isn't you! This isn't my best fucking friend! You would never hurt me like this! Maybe a scratch or so when we fought but NEVER THIS!" I didn't listen as I kept punching her everywhere stabbing her with my flame small sword.

I pull back despawning the sword as I look at her. What have I done...

"B-Bex I'm..."

The blood began spreading as I carried her she started to go unconscious as I slap her face. "Stay with me, Bex! Please! Y-you can't die on me now!"

My wings disappear into my back as I rush downstairs.

"A-Anthony..."