Chapter 2 : Hostages

A/N: Hello my lovely readers! I'm back from my grave mwuahahahahaha! Just kidding! Here's Chapter 2! Have fun reading!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[ 3rd Person's POV: ]

Ava was just about done with throwing her trash when she saw 5 men; who she thought cosplaying as demons from another era, was struggling on the ground.

"OH MY GOSH! Are you guys okay?!" Ava ran immediately to Asch, who she saw faint on the ground, was hesitant but decided to give him CPR.

The rest of the Daemos gasped at the weird display of mouth-to-mouth movement, beginning to worry for their Leader Asch as the strange purple human continues 'puffing' their Leader. Pierce immediately captured er- grabbed the human's piece of clothing and hold her up in the air. Asch wakes up and coughs, trying to breathe.

"Asch?"

"I'm fine."

"Thank the gods!"

"Let me go or I'm calling the cops!"

"She's calling in reinforcements! Evasive maneuvers!" Pierce draws his blade up high, Ava gasped in horror.

"Peaceful evasive maneuvers!" Pierce drops his blade, and walks to the tree, hanging Ava on the tree branch.

"Are you serious?! Ugh!" Ava starts struggling as the group began to leave her.

"How am I supposed to get down?! GASP, and I'm late for my interview! No! Ugh! Stupid sweatshirt!" Ava grunts in anger, looking up to see a floating orb in the air, knowing that one person would watch her struggle in joy.

"I swear to Irene, ASTRID! If you don't help me down immediately, I WILL.SUE.YOU ! ! ! " She stares at the orb to see if it will do anything but it just moved like it is laughing and goes to follow the group instead.

"Okay! Fine! I'm an independent woman! I don't need no ones help! Hmph!" Astrid laughs as she watches the demons struggles to get away from the mob of girls, and decided to connect her and Ava's mind through the orb using mind link.

'Don't get too angry Ava. It's just an inanimate object with a few spells that I added to get a sample DNA of the Demons.' Astrid shoves another piece of chip in her mouth watching Ava sighs and struggles more, waving her arms in dismay.

.

.

"Thanks for posing to us!!!"

"Enjoy the con!!!"

"Your Majesty! Are you alright?!" Leif turns to Asch. "I'm fine" he nods and turns to the other Daemos.

"Those were human females. How do they have access to such blinding magic?"

'Because they have Iphones.'

"We underestimated humans from this world."

"I refuse to believe humans could disarm Daemos. We're vulnerable right now due to the climate."

'I'll make you take back those words.'

"We need to seek for shelter."

"We need to take a prisoner."

"Huh?" Rhys was taken aback. "An Informant. A human one, but we can't do it without alerting the nearby humans." Asch talks in a commanding way that even Rhys intervened. "Asch that's crazy. We can't!" as the and the rest was thinking of a plan, I was also thinking of a plan on how to make these little sub-demons cry.