Epilogue

It was after school break when the famous playboy of campus, Garroth asked Astrid in front of her classroom, AGAIN. She finally gathered all the courage she had and turned him down in a flash. Astrid went back to her seat as if nothing happened. She continued eating her limited edition Yakisoba Pan and chatted with her friends while the famous high school playboy of the campus Garroth walked away with tears in his eyes, while Laurence, the second most popular boy on campus, and his friends comforted him.

"Damn Astrid, I didn't know you had it in you." 

"Yeah! If I was the one standing there, I'd say yes!"

"It's not that big of a deal you guys.. He'll get tired of it, eventually..." Astrid shrugs. 'Plus his younger brother is more of my type in terms of cuteness.'

"wHAT DO yOU mEAN iTS nOT tHAT bIG oF a dEAL?!?!" The whole class was listening in on the group and screamed inside their minds. If you live under a rock, then you probably don't know why Garroth Ro'Meave is the most popular guy in Phoenix Drop High. He's got the looks, skills, the charm that every ladies would want in a relationship, but not Astrid.

She looks back and takes a glance at Laurence. She never really understood friendship between men. Astrid stood up from her seat and went out to eat with Ava since she deliberately saved her Melon Pan to share with her. As she was walking down the hallway and up to the second floor, she saw Ava and was about to call her when--

"Watch where your going shortie." Astrid saw one of Garroth's friends trip Ava purposely while she was walking. The group of friends laughed at her and left turning the corner ahead. The other students started talking behind her back. As soon as the bell rings, the students started treading their way back to their respective classes. Laurence was about to head back but then a girl stops him midway and asks him to meet at the back of the school building.

"Ava! Let's skip our next classes." Astrid walks up to her and gives Ava the Melon Pan.

"Sigh, Astrid You are literally my haven in this goddamn hell of a school." Astrid laughs at her and drags Ava by the hand to their secret spot. Laurence can't help but feel relieved and at the same time jealous of Ava.

The two of them are hanging out on their secret hideout when they see Laurence getting a confession from a girl. "What the fuck?! Why is he still getting confessions from other girls?! Astrid!" 

"We went to Garroth's house the other day to watch some Metflix and--"

"Astrid..."

"Also Garroth treated me, Zane, Laurence and what's that girl's name again...? I think it was Aphmau, Oh yeah he treated us some McRonald's last week so--"

"Astrid!" Ava looks down and continued to say what was on her mind in a lower volume.

"sToP cHAnGing the tOpiC!!!" 

"Relax, Ava. It's not like I forced him to be an embodied man, or be attractive and receive tons of love letters and confessions for like ten times a week."

"BUT HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!" The volume did not go down and Astrid pulls Ava down and covers her mouth.

"Shut It Ava! They might hear you!" Astrid panics as she looks at the two of them from below.

"I know that I'm the only one who knows about you and Laurence having a thing with each other." 

"I told you that we've talked about this 2 weeks ago. We had a silent agreement." Ava forgot the conversation they had for countless times which made Astrid facepalm.