Astrid L/N

(A/N: Just to clarify that I'll be using the photo in my cover page as the Present Astrid L/N, and if your name is Astrid, then you have a beautiful name :DDD )

Name : Astrid L/N

Gender: Female

Species: Human (Can also be affiliated as a witch)

Personality : She is someone who likes to play tricks on others except her parents. Can be optimistic and pessimistic sometimes. She is usually calm unlike Ava. She feels free whenever she can use her witchcraft.

Talent : She believes that witchcrafts is her only talent.

Hobbies: Watching people suffer and evaluate them however she likes. She can do possibly anything since she's multi-talented: memorization, dance, art, sing, music, acrobatics, technology, social media. She feels that anything except witchcraft is not her hobby nor her talent.

Likes: Ava, her family, watching people suffer, Pierce, the demons. Roses. (She calls them 'demons'.)

Dislikes: The Ocean, The Demons calling herservant

(A/N: I feel that some of you might be confused about Astrid's background so I am writing it here for somethin.)

Backstory:

 Astrid's real father went to the grocery store to buy some milk. She became friends with everyone so that she can hide the pain of being alone with her mother. After years later, her mother was diagnosed with cancer. Knowing that she has other relatives, she decided to go to the person she trusts the most, and that was Uncle Devon. When she entered high school as a freshman, she remains the same and met a sophomore girl with pink eyes... 

She knew immediately that the girl was Uncle Devon's daughter because he wouldn't stop telling stories, and wanted to take a step further. She wants someone who she can rely on despite knowing her personality, and that person was Ava. They had their disputes but that didn't stop them from becoming best friends. Both of them were entitled as "Opposites" in high school. It was Ava who wanted to hide the fact that she's friends with Astrid. Ava feels that trouble might bloom in Love Love Paradise knowing that Astrid has a fan club...

But on a beautiful spring day, Astrid met Laurence. She didn't believe in love at first sight but she definitely thought that he was different despite having a crush on Zane. They became friends because of Garroth who kept hitting on her, and thus their feelings gradually moved from being friends to lovers... 

Astrid's mother was on her final stage, and she became possessive of Astrid, leaving Astrid's thought process and feelings in a mess. She was still trying to hide the fact that she was dating Laurence because gossips is famous in their school and neighborhood, if her mother hears them dating, she would immediately deny their relationship and try to gain control of her life even in her last breath...

Astrid and Laurence were having a lover's quarrel but ended up in a heated conversation since their relationship and feelings was all a mess. They broke up and ended all kinds of communication with each other, whilst Astrid's mother was already in her death bed after they ended things. She then decided that a new goal can erase all the pain away, and thus she moved different schools after graduating high school knowing that she pushed away the people that she cares about...

(A/N: I'm not gonna be too specific on Astrid's level of magic since I'm not the best with describing fantasy/magic)

Main Abilities/Powers: 

-Hydro Wielder (She can bend the water element)

-Can use other elements like metal, light and darkness

-Kiss of Death (She made it as a joke)

Other facts about Astrid:

- She likes the color red, the same reason she likes roses

-Her kiss of death is not one of her powers (Astrid's past lovers knows that she has "incredible technique")

- She hates the ocean because it reminds her of Laurence

-Has secretly dated three boys and two girls in college (not all at the same time lol)

-She can read Ava like a book.

-She calls herself as Ava's younger sister because Ava likes it

-Does not like wearing clothes and underwear (she wears them because of how society works)

-Walks around half naked/naked inside her room.

-She calls her Uncle Devon 'Dad' and his Uncle Andrew 'Papa' 

-Plays the bass from time to time at her new apartment. 

-Her all time favorite anime is K-ON (she also likes other animes like Jujutsu Kaisen, Spy x Family, One Piece, and etc.)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>