tbp! robin×F! reader.

Hope you enjoy again yall are around 15-16 yrs old and again it's up to modern day.

Word count: 748

Me, gwen and finney were walking to school talking about life. When we heard people yelling we all ran to where the yelling came from.

It was Robin he was fighting moose. Gwen started yelling cheering on Robin. Me and finney just stare until finney snapped out and grabbed us both to get back walking to school.

"Wow moose had it coming" finney looked at her weird. "What you know he had it coming." We had arrived at school and me and gwen walked off to our first class we sat down and started talking.  "Hey y/n did you know that Robin finds you very attractive" she blurred out.

I looked at her shocked. My cheeks turn pink. "Really-?" I said, she nodded I looked out the window from the classroom, wow that's nice I guess.
"Y/n what do you think of him?" She asked smirking. "Well I think he's uh...cute?" I paused for a second.
She laughed at me then said "well I think yall should talk you know to get to know each other" she said. After she said that our teacher walked in and started to teach.

Mini skip time.

After few classes were over I headed to lunch. I found gwen waiting in line for her food , I walked towards her and started to talking to her, until I felt an arm around my neck I look over to see Robin. "Hey y/n, gwen" he looked at me then gwen. "Hey Robin." "Hi" we both say "Hey Robin why did you fight moose this morning" gwen asked. "He was shit-talking that's all" he said while looking at the both of us. "Well why don't we get some lunch now ladys" he said while pulling me in. Gwen followed smiling. I dont know how to feel about him.

After we got our lunch we all started walking to a table where we found finn already waiting. He saw Robin's arm around me and looked at me smirking.
I gave him a fuck off then he stopped.
"Soo Robin what's with your arm around y/n" gwen asked. Robin shrugs then looked at me and smiled, I smile back of course but thought are all over the place. "Hey y/n" Robin said to me. I look over at him confused. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school" he asked while he pulls my waist towards him. I looked at him wide eyed "um sure I'd love to" I say "great I'll see you after school" he hugged me then left. I looked at gwen and finney like I was lost. They laughed at me and started making kissing noises. I flipped them off. Lunch was over it was time for the next class

Mini time skip.

It was after school I had my headphones in and I was looking down at my phone until I felt a pair arms around me pulling me behind the school. It was Robin he scared the shit out me. "Dude what the hell don't do that to me I thought I was gonna get kidnapped." I looked at him, he laughed in my face. "Don't worry your not gonna get kidnapped plus I wouldn't let that happen to you" he smiled to me my cheeks went pink again. "I like it when you blush" he said while pulling me closer. My cheeks went red. We were both walking somewhere idk where but he's taking me there.

After walking for what felt like forever we arrived at a nice park with such beautiful scenery it was amazing.

Robin's pov
I looked at y/ns face to see her amazement I smile to myself. She's so pretty. "Y/n you like the view" I ask her.
She nodded and smiled to herself. She's so perfect. "Y/n?" I say again she hums in response. "Yk I was wondering if we can go out more and like maybe you be my girlfriend" I said to her. I see her cheeks turn pink again I love when that happens it's so cute. "Um.. sure I'd love to I would love to be with you Robin" she said while looking at me. I pulled her chin and kissed her. I'm so happy that this girl is now mine.

The end.
HOPE YOU LIKE IT.