TBP! Finney ×F! reader

Modern dayyy

Disclaimer!!! So this story starts of as you liking someone else until different events happen and you fall for someone else!! Which is who the story is about! This is sort of like the griffin story in ways.
Thank uuu

Word count: 626

You were planning on going to a pool party. You were about to be late because to took forever preparing yourself, you wanted to look good infront of your crush Robin (just a side character!!!)

The 2 of yall have been flirting and talking to each other for about a month now.

You finally arrived an hour and a half later. When you arrived you heard them in a different room playing truth or dare. You hurriedly walked and hide behind the wall and listened to them playing.

"Robin I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room" said one of your friends. He nodded and went up to the prettiest girl in our school. He than kissed her in front of everyone.

You stood there in shock. "Of course he would, how come I didn't know" you said has you felt your face getting red and a tears started to fall. You decided to leave the party, but as soon as you turned around you accidently made something fall.

Which made everyone turn to see you crying. You saw Robin's face staring at you in shock, he also had a look of guilt.
You just ran out of the house.

You could hear Robin call out your name for you to come back but you couldn't really care less about him.

That's when you bumped into someone, you raised your head and it was finney.
Robin's best friend...

"Woah um what happened?" He said
"Nothing" you said to him as you ran past him.

You arrived home a bit of a crying mess. You didn't know why you ended up liking Robin I should've known
This was comming.

You sat on your bed rethinking life until your phone rang, "hello?" You said after your grabbed the phone. "Hey it's finney are you okay I saw you run out of the party what happened?" The male said.

"Oh I saw somethings go down j think I might have over reacted, but it was Robin, that's all" you said back.
"Oh please I don't think you did you probably had the right reason to react that way, well I hope your okay and well if you need to talk you know my number, feel free to text me anytime."

He said. "Oh um well actually if we could talk right now could we meet at my house?" You said, he said yes and went on his way.

After many hours of talking you completely forgot about Robin, finney made you feel happy and you really liked that. They both of yall really got to know each other a lot through those hours.

"Wow y/n your really fun I love that, we should definitely go out together more" he said. Wait a minute was he asking you on a date🤯🤯

"Wait um... like a date?" You asked awkwardly. That might have been a dumb question to ask...

"Yup I think it would be lovely to go out with you, If that's okay of course" he said. You smiled and nodded "of course I'd love to!" You said to him, he hugged you and thanked you, then from there things lead up to another and yall made it official, thanks to Robin you made a new friend, and a lover.

Them end I definitely rushed cause this was originally supposed to be posted yesterday and I got lazy so i didn't post ot but it's here now lol