15

Just when Kyler Bennett thought the place couldn't get any better, stepping into their estate that afternoon proved him wrong. The lanterns hanging all over the place created a magical thread covering the sky above, the long tables decorated with freshly picked tulips that filled the air with a subtle and refreshing scent, and the beautiful lake reflecting the afternoon sun served as their backdrop was truly a sight to see. 

"This is really something," Penny mumbled next to him. The rest of the crew were setting up the rest of the cameras that they needed for today's scene. And with the huge space, they were having a hard time already.

"Hi Penny," France greeted the woman who beamed happily beside him. Cheetos, the resident bulldog was trailing behind him earnestly. 

"Hey there France, this place was absolutely magical!" 

"Well, we tried," he replied making the two of them crack up as Kyler felt left out, luckily one of the cameramen asked for his help setting up the main camera that the crew would be using for today, giving him a reason to leave the two who seems to be enjoying their chitchat.

"Luna, careful!" Luna's name echoed through the air. Everything happened a little too fast, Luna was walking downstairs when she tripped before she could touch the last step of the stairs. Kyler was watching her intently, a habit that he's starting to get used to, his body running towards her direction before he could even think about anything else but catching and saving her falling body. But like a scene in a movie, someone else beat him to it.

"Careful Princess," the man spoke to her lovingly, his face hidden behind a pair of sunglasses and a navy-blue baseball cap with Bulldog written in neat cursive. Kyler thought that Luna would push the man away, but the pang of jealousy struck him so fast he could barely breath when she smiled brightly at the man who held her perfectly still in his arms. It was a genuine one, a first since she came waltzing into his life without a warning. 

"Finn, you're here!" she gasped in surprise, making the man named Finn chuckle as he helped her stand on her feet.

"Babe, are you okay?" France came running towards Luna, as another man came running next to France.

"What the hell Princess, you scared me!" the other guy exclaimed, scanning her life a delicate piece of China. Luna let a small reassuring smile, as the three huge guys huddled around her. She looks so small and fragile in between them, a sight that Kyler wanted to ruin right there and then. Because it wasn't fair that other guys could approached her so effortlessly while it took everything in him just to be in the same space as her. 

"I'm fine guys," Luna reassured them, grinning like a child at the three guys surrounding them, completely. The four of them lost in their own little world, completely oblivious of the eyes watching them. 

"Is everything okay?" Penny voiced out, getting everyone's attention. 

"Oh right, yeah, we're okay!" France replied a little flustered, probably remembering that they have company. 

After the touching event surrounding Luna Cooper, the shooting went on smoothly. But someone's not too happy about the events behind the camera, the staff were surprised to know that the famous Football Player, Finn and Levi Black, was in the same place as them. To think that Luna was friends with someone as famous as the Black twins made him realize that he knew little about Luna Cooper.

Luna was smiling more genuinely in the presence of the Black twins, as they chatted casualty while the camera was rolling. She looks carefree and laid back, the traces of the Luna Cooper that Kyler knew were nowhere to be seen.

"And, Cut!" Penny yelled enthusiastically, signaling the end of the filming. The air erupted in gleeful cheers and chatter as everyone enjoyed the rest of the food that France Miller prepared for everyone to share.