• 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 •

[ 11. anniversary and lydia ! ]

"YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS, SID?" Billy asks Sidney

"YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS, SID?" Billy asks Sidney. She looks at Billy scared which made Billy happy. She didn't react well to how I'm in this. "It's after midnight. It's your mom's anniversary. Congratulations." Billy tells Sidney. "We killed her exactly one year ago today." Sidney squirms in Billy's arms.

"Attention! Oh, what do we have behind door number three, Sidney?" Stu says coming out of a closet. He had Sidney's dad, who we tied up, in his arms dragging him.

"Daddy." Sidney says, trying to go up to her dad. I snort as I watch her try to get out of Billy's grasp. I pity her.

"Whoa, hold on." Billy tells Sidney as she continues to get out of his arms. "That's enough." He tells her sternly.

"Guess we won't be needing this anymore." Stu says, grabbing the voice recorder from the table. He puts it into Sidney's dad's pocket, chuckling.

"Uh-huh!" I say chuckling.

"And, oh, look at this. Ring, ring. We won't need this." Stu says putting the phone in Sidney's dad's pocket. Sidney tries to get out of Billy's arms.

"Got the ending figured out yet, Sid?" I ask Sidney in a baby voice. I tilt my head mockingly at her.

"Come on, Sidney. You think about it now, huh?" Stu says. "Your daddy's the chief suspect. We cloned his cellular. The evidence is all right there, baby!" Stu says throwing Sidney's dad on the ground.

"What if your father snapped?" I ask Sidney. "I would be with you." I tell her giggling.

"Your mother's anniversary set him off, and he went on a murder spree, killing everyone." Billy whispers in Sidney's ear.

"Except for Billy, me, and Heather. We were left for dead." Stu tells Sidney.

"Then he...killed you..." Billy says putting the knife directly on Sidney's heart. "-and shoots himself in the head." Billy says, explaining.

"Perfect ending, although it's kind of boring." I say shrugging. It could be better but Stu and Billy are too big of idiots to think of something bigger. I had a big plan but no, Stu had the better plan.

"I thought of that." Stu says happily. I look at Sidney who had a tear escaping her eye.

"Watch this." Billy tells Sidney. He lets her go and walks forward toward Stu who was giggling like an idiot. "Ready?" He asks Stu who nods. I roll my eyes and grab a bag of chips.

"Yeah. Yeah! I'm ready, baby!" Stu yells as he puts his hands behind his head. "Right! Get up! Yeah, babe, get up! Hit it!" Stu says making Billy stab him in the stomach. Sidney gasps while I wince. Yeah, definitely never going to do that.

"Damn, that's going to leave a scar." I say out loud. Stu groans and flips me off.

"Good one, man. Jesus." Stu says limping as he holds his stomach. "Oh, shit. My turn." He tells Billy excitedly.