Chapter 15

helloooo

#30 ranking in LuffyxReader!!! with 524 views!! thank you so much! sorry I've been AFK but don't worry I didn't forget about this story. I just had a lot to deal with.

on with the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~y/n's pov~

I woke up to some movement outside of my room. I open the door and see Luffy pause in front of me with meat dropping from his arms. it's 4 in the morning.

"Sanji is going to be mad when he finds out you ate the meat at 4 in the morning Luffy," I said in a tired voice while I rubbed my eyes

"please don't tell him! I'm hungry! and I can't sleep," he said

"pick one piece of meat and go put the rest back. you can sleep in my room if you want" I said

before I could register what I had just said he goes back towards the kitchen and returns the meat except one. my face is red from the thought of him sleeping in the same bed as me.

he comes back and heads to my bed.

"go brush your teeth Luffy. I don't want to smell your meat breath" I said

he nodded and went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. while he was gone I got in bed and made sure he had room. but I started thinking. 'i can't be sleeping with the captain!' so I grabbed a pillow and a blanket and laid it all on the floor. I lay under the blanket and got ready to go to bed. when Luffy got in the room he looked at me confused but got in the bed. he turned the light off. I started to drift off to sleep until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

Luffy pulled me up to the bed and brought me close to him. my back was against his chest and we shared his pillow.

"l-Luffy what are you doing?" I ask

"the bed is more comfortable with you in it," he said as he snuggled his face in the crook of my neck

I froze. 'did he say that?' i thought to myself. I soon felt myself drifting off to sleep in his arms.

~morning~

I started to wake up forgetting about Luffy sleeping in my bed. I opened my eyes to see my head resting on Luffy's chest and my hand resting on his abs. his arm was around my shoulders. I could hear his soft heartbeat.

I didn't want to move from his arms. I loved being in his arms and I didn't want this to end. I felt him wiggle from under me. I started to sit up so he wouldn't see that I was in his arms but he only grabbed me and held onto me tightly.

I could hear movement in front of my door. everyone was starting to wake up and I assume Sanji is awake and making breakfast because I can feel Luffy take a deep breath. I looked up at Luffy and I could see that he is still asleep but he could smell the food so any second now he will wake up and go running for food.

luffy sat up and woke up. making me sit up with him.

"FOOD!" he yelled and stormed out of my room and straight to the kitchen

I chuckle and get out of bed and shut the door. I get changed into

 I get changed into