Chapter 8

~~y/n's pov~~

"Alright Luffy let's go" I said while grabbing his hand and start running away from the platform.

"Shishishishi alright. SANJ, ZORO HEAD TO THE GOING MARY!" He said while running

Zoro and sanji followed behind me and Luffy. I'm getting tired and all this running isn't helping. Zoro almost go lost more than once. I had to go back and get him. Moss head. As we are running to the docks Luffy gets grabbed by smoke.

"Luffy!" I yelled

Smoker. That idiot marine still here and now he has Luffy.

"Smoker let Luffy go" I said with venom

"Y/n, zoro and sanji go to the Mary. I've got this" Luffy said

Of course. If he says he can handle him then I believe him.

"Alright captain" I said and grabbed zoro who was running back towards the platform

"Z it's this way" I said

"I know that!" He said now running in the right direction

I see the Mary. Oh how I want my bed. My nice warm cozy bed. Not some jail cell.

It's been threatening to storm since I got here. And there was a big lightning strike back where Luffy is. He is luckily lighting proof.

I get on the Mary and see Usopp and Nami.

"NAMI-SWAAAAN! Beautiful as ever my dear angel" he said getting on one knee and taking her hand

A sweat dropped while watching this. 'Women crazy'.

"Get ready to leave" I said to everyone. They all got situated and started getting ready to leave this stupid town.

I see Luffy running with marines behind him.

"Lift the anchor! Start going now!" I yelled

"What!? Luffys not here yet?!" Nami yelled

"He's coming and he has friends. And those friends aren't nice. He will get on. Trust me" I said

I can't go and get him. I'm out of energy. But he doesn't need my help.

He grabs onto the railing and fling himself onto the boat and landing on top of sanji.

I bust out laughing. Sanji was lecturing him and all Luffy said was his famous "sorry".

"Let's get out of here and go to the grand line!" Luffy yelled

We all got excited and started to relax. I went to my room and laid on bed. Exhaustion taking over my body. I never got any good sleep on the marine ship and it was cold in the cells. All they gave me was bread and water. The bread was definitely more than a few days old. As I'm remembering the marine jail cell I fall asleep.

~~Luffys POV~~

I'm hungry. Meat.food. I go to the kitchen and see sanji making food.

I try to grab some from the plate next to him but he hit my hand away.

"Ouch! I want food!" I yelled

"ITS NOT DONE YET. Go do something else. I will let you know when food is ready" Sanj said

"Fine" I said pouting

Where's Y/n? I saw her walk to her room. Is she okay? Is she hungry? Did she need to poop

I walk to her room and open the door. I see her asleep on her bed. She look so peaceful sleeping there.

I walked over to her bed and took my shoes off. I got in next to her and started to fall asleep next to her. Her rooms so peaceful and the waves hitting the boat starts to put me to sleep.