Chapter 5: Don't worry, you can lock the door at night

Start from the beginning

Xin Rong turned around and looked at Shao Chengyun, the corners of his mouth sipped, and whispered, "Well, good night Mr. Shao."

He stood by the bed without moving. Shao Chengyun held out a hand and took the initiative to bring the door for him.

Xin Rong had just taken advantage of the effort to go back to his room, and had already washed it simply. He sat by the bed for a few minutes, and finally did not go over to lock the door, directly turned off the bedside lamp, pushed open the quilt and slept in.

The door that Shao Chengyun had brought up was separated by a slit, revealing a faint light.

Xin Rong lay on his back on the bed, and from time to time he turned his head to look at the transparent door slit.

It was like the dividing line between two worlds, he couldn't help but think.

It was too quiet all around, only the sound of the waves outside the cabin was circulating and undulating, which made people's thoughts more chaotic.

Xin Rong's mind filtered through the events that happened today one by one, and the more he thought about it, the more he couldn't sleep. Coupled with the fact that he recognized the bed a little, the body was actually very sleepy, but the spirit could not be relaxed, watching 123 lying on the edge of a hydroponic plant did not move much, Xin Rong still opened his eyes and churned back and forth on the bed.

Later, a faint voice came from the next door, and it was Shao Chengyun who answered a phone call. HHis tone is milder, not like talking about work, more like small talk with family and friends.

As the low male voice came into Xin Rong's ears from time to time, it gradually seemed to have some kind of calming and calming effect, so that Xin Rong's emotions could relax. Not long after, Shao Chengyun's phone was not finished, and Xin Rong was already groggy and asleep.

Waking up again is the next morning. Xin Rong slept very deeply, and people were also a little confused, and when they woke up, they squinted their eyes, looked around at the unfamiliar furnishings around them, and then sat up violently.

The events of last night went back to his memory, and he turned his head to see 123 slowly crawling in the water tank next to him, and remembered that he was in Shao Chengyun's luxurious suite.

The guest bedroom did not pull the curtains, and the sunlight outside rushed in, which was no longer the thin morning light of six or seven o'clock in the morning.

Xin Rong took out his mobile phone from under the pillow, and saw that the time was almost nine o'clock. Meng Donglin sent him several messages, asking him what was wrong and asking where he was.

Xin Rong rubbed his head, and for a while he didn't know how to reply to Meng Donglin, so he put down the mobile phone first, lifted the quilt and got out of bed.

He walked to the door and slowly pulled it open, leaving it empty. While Xin Rong was hesitating, Shao Chengyun walked out of another bedroom with a tie.

"Mr. Shao." Xin Rong greeted him and walked out of the bedroom.

Shao Chengyun looked at him and asked bluntly, "Will you wear a tie?"

Xin Rong was stunned and said, "No." In fact, he would, but he couldn't always tie Shao Chengyun. Saying no is a stopgap measure.

Shao Chengyun's eyes were like fire, but instead of piercing Xin Rong, he smiled and asked him again, "Are you sleeping well?" He said and walked over to the dressing mirror and skillfully tied a Windsor knot under his collar.

"Sleep well." Xin Rong had questions and answers, but in his heart he pondered Shao Chengyun's attitude and wanted to find a chance for himself to escape.

Shao Chengyun turned back, still with that faint smile, and said, "Okay, you pick a restaurant, and we'll go for breakfast." 

When Xin Rong heard him say this, he was startled, his mouth opened, and at first he didn't make a sound, and after a few seconds he said, "General Manager Shao, what do you want to eat, or will I bring it to you?" The look in his eyes when he looked at Shao Chengyun was already a little begging for forgiveness. After all, this cruise ship is where he has worked for more than two years, most of his colleagues know each other, to let him and Shao Chengyun walk into the restaurant together, but also eat at the same table, Xin Rong estimated that he could be drowned by the rumors that swarming before he left the restaurant.

However, Shao Chengyun did not spare him, so he put his hands in his pocket, stood by the window and looked at Xin Rong, and said slowly and logically, "I waited for you to get up and wait for an hour, why can't I have breakfast together?" 

Saying, he ticked his finger, meaning to let Xin Rong come over.

Xin Rong did not go, nor did he go, slowly moved two steps, and stopped before reaching Shao Chengyun.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Shao." He said, "My phone alarm didn't ring this morning. After a pause, he added, "Is this okay?" I'll bring you your order. Or you go to the restaurant, and I still do my job and serve you. 

As soon as Xin Rong said this, he put his position very low.

Shao Chengyun knew what he was worried about, stared at him for a while, and finally did not insist on going to the restaurant together, but only told him, "Your work has been arranged for others to do, and you don't have to go to the restaurant to work for a few days."

 Again, that non-negotiable tone. Xin Rong was a little rude after listening to it, knowing that he could not disobey this man again and again, and sighed, "Okay, I know Shao Zong." Xin Rong's

heart was on fire, but he couldn't show it on his face.

He also couldn't figure out what Shao Chengyun was trying to do with himself. After all, he was still too young and had shallow experience, and he was not the opponent of an old fox like Shao Chengyun.

The marriage contract has not been mentioned by Shao Chengyun since last night, but Xin Rong does not dare to take it lightly.

He offered to go to the top-floor restaurant to get freshly ground coffee for Shao Chengyun, saying that it was better than the brewed coffee sent by room service. Shao Chengyun knew that he had other plans, smiled and didn't say anything, waving his hand to let Xin Rong go.