The Fuck Is This Shit??? (Destiel)

Start from the beginning

Castiel opened his eyes again, seeking reassurance and confidence in Dean's. He calmed down when he saw that and a hint of understanding. "You haven't said anything yet, Cas. Do you want me to stop?"

"No, don't stop," Cas tried to say, instead it came out as a squeak. His eyes widened in surprise and, embarrassed by his own voice, hid his face in Dean's shoulder. Dean chuckled as he resumed what he was doing to the angel.

Castiel involuntarily jerked his hips into Dean's hand, still in his pants. He looked at the hunter, worried he wasn't supposed to do that. Dean smiled. "Don't worry, your body sometimes reacts on it's own. Perfectly normal."

The angel looked down when he heard a zip, and realized Dean had undone both of their pants. The hunter paused, hands on his pants, but he grabbed Castiel's hands instead.

He leaned down and kissed Cas's collarbone, sucking on that spot before moving down to his nipple. He swirled his tongue around it and nipped at it, earning a moan from his angel. Dean hummed in satisfaction as Castiel squirmed a little.

Castiel wasn't sure of the feeling he felt in his stomach, but it was building up. It caused him much confusion but quickly forgot about it when Dean gently bit his nipple.

The angel leaned his head back, eyes fluttering shut, moaning softly. "Dean, please! I- ah~ need you. . ."

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'm getting there."

Dean pushed him to lay on the table and slid his pants off, taking a look at a completely naked Cas. He leaned over and kissed the angel gently, pushing his clothed cock against Castiel's.

Cas whined quietly, grinding against Dean. He shushed him, just as eager to get on with it, but pacing himself. He wanted to see how long Cas's body could last before he cummed, without being fucked or his dick being touched. He took off his shirt so it wouldn't get ruined.

The hunter dragged his hands along Castiel's chest, teasingly. That's what did made him cum, that simple touch. This made Dean smile, happy with what how it left the usually quiet and serious angel gasping and begging for more. Now Dean can seek his own pleasure. He pulled Castiel's legs over his shoulders.

He let his dick free, still kissing Cas. Dean started jerking off, spreading the precum, waiting to finally fuck that angelic ass he swore he'd claim so long ago. He let go and expirementily pressed a finger into Cas's hole.

The angel moaned, making one of the most beautiful sounds Dean had ever heard. He pushed in deeper, angling his finger to find Castiel's prostate. He didn't realize what was happening to his surroundings as he found it, until the lights burst. Dean looked out the window to see it storming outside.

Dean smiled proudly, turning to Cas again as he pulled his finger out and pushed back in. "Why- mm~ why are yo. . . you still dressed?"

He shrugged, pushing another finger in and scissoring him. Castiel moaned loudly, gripping the edges of the table tightly. The storm could be heard outside.

Dean kissed his angel, muffling the moans coming from their mouths. He added a third digit, making sure to open Castiel properly.

Dean pulled his fingers out, hearing Castiel whine at the absence. He shushed him, slowly pushing his dick into him.

Cas gasped, breaking off the edges of the table he held, storm getting much stronger. He felt Dean stop halfway in, and a hand rub his face gently. "Calm down a little," Dean soothed.

He nodded, looking into the hunter's eyes. Loosening his grip on the table, the storm let up, then Dean continued to slowly push himself in.

Once he was fully inside he stopped, letting Castiel get used to the feeling. The angel quietly urged him to move, pulling him into another kiss. Dean smirked, pulling out and pushing back in slowly.

They pulled away, staring into each other's eyes as Dean gained speed. Soon enough, all that could be heard was the slap of skin on skin and the moaning and begging from the pair.

The hunter stared at Cas as he fucked him, thrusting harder each time. He wanted to remember the look of lust in his blue eyes and the marks that he made on the angel's pale skin. It was a beautiful sight.

Castiel was left panting from his second orgasm as Dean was reaching his. After he finally cummed inside the angel, he collapsed on top of him. They stayed like that for awhile, until Dean finally got off of Cas and slowly pulled out.

The angel moved his legs off of Dean's shoulders, eyes fluttering shut, panting. The storm weakened to a drizzle.

Dean fixed his pants as he walked away to get a towel. He came back to see Cas still laying there, contemplating. "Hey Cas? Let's agree to never speak of this again."

Castiel slowly nodded, finally getting up. Dean quickly headed to the table to clean up their mess. When he turned around, Cas was clean and had his clothes on.

Dean nodded, putting his shirt on and putting the towel away. He froze when he heard a car and Sam's voice. "Hey Dean, me and Bobby are back!"

He looked back to Cas and went over to fix his hair. "What are you doing?"

"Well, it can't look like anything happened here. Alright, Cas?"

The angel nodded, tilting his head as he stared at Dean. He couldn't help but give Cas another small kiss. He pulled away just before Sam and Bobby walked in. "Hey, Sammy! Hey Bobby!"

.

.

.

Chuck slowly looked up at Becky in horror. She gave him a questioning look which quickly turned to realization, the color draining from her face. "You didn't look through my computer did you?"

Becky sighed in relief as Chuck quickly shook his head. "Nope, no. Why would I do that? I was just writing!"

"Can I see it?"

"No! Nope, not finished yet! Haha. . ."

Chuck clearly has one of the weirdest fangirls ever.

.

.

.

1687 word count

A.N. - I learned new words! I also finished watching Supernatural and am currently rewatching it. Good show. Anyway, yeah. This. I enjoyed writing this!

Anywho, I hope you have a good day/night and remember to stay safe!