"Guys? What are you doing here?" I asked, running my eyes.

"Well, we were worried since you two just suddenly vanished. But if this is what you were doing, then we clearly had no reason to worry." Max scoffed pointing to me.

"Who's we?" I yawned, stretching. I looked down to see Mike. He was asleep. He was asleep on my chest.

My face went red with embarrassment as I tried to gently brush him off me without waking him up. Unfortunately, I ended up waking him up despite my efforts.

"Hm? Oh, Will, it's just you.." He sighed before laying back down and returning to sleep.

"Mike! Mike?" I said continuously, trying to wake him up. Eventually I gave up and turned back to the others, my face flushed. "Sorry for worrying you guys but we're okay." I smiled.

"Yeah, we can see that." Dustin laughed before turning around and heading for the door, followed by Lucas who waved smiled goodbye to me.

"I'm guessing he's sleeping over?" Max said, pointing to Mike.

"No, I don't think so, why?" I questioned.

"Well, it is already 11.35." El stated.

"Wait, like 11.30PM!?" I yelled, sitting up. Shit, I forgot Mike was resting on me. He jolted up and looked around in confusion and fright as if he had forgotten where he was and who he is.

"Sorry, sorry." I said apologetically, ruffling his hair.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head back on my chest and went back to sleep.

"Mike? Mike! You have to get up! It's already 11.35pm!" I whisper-yelled, shaking him gently.

"So?" He sighed.

.
.
.

"Wait, like 11 at night?!" He yelled, jolting up.

"Yes." El said.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" He said under his breath, stumbling to his feet.

"Relax." Max sighed, "Will's mom was talking with yours earlier. She said you can either stay for the rest of the night or you can stay for the rest of the week, it's your choice."

Oh, I'll get to get more time with him like this again? Well, only if he agrees too, obviously.

"Seriously? Hell yeah!" He laughed, flopping unto my bed.

"But about his clothes?" I asked.

"Jonathan said you can borrow more." El smiled. "We are going to leave now, bye." She mouthed goodnight to the both of us, waved and headed for the door. Max stuck to her middle finger and she exited, behind El.

"Guess it's just you and me again." I laughed nervously, scratching the back of my neck. I could already tell I was blushing and us being alone together wasn't exactly helping but I'm not exactly complaining either.

"Yup!" He smiled, taking hold of my waist and tackling me.

"You scared m-" Before I could my sentence, he stated tickling me. What's with this sudden surge of energy? Wasn't he just asleep???

"BAHAHAH! MIKE STOP I CAN'T BREATHE!" I laughed.

Finally the tickling came to a halt and I was able to slowly get my breathing back to normal.

"Well, what should we do now?" Mike asked.

"First of, you need to change into PJ's so you can use the ones you used the other night." I said, getting up and pointing to my cupboard. "Uh- Also, are you staying for just night or the whole week?"

"Do you not want me to stay for the week?" He asked, following me.

"No, no! I would love you too! I just don't want to force you is all." I said.

"Who said you're forcing me?" He laughed, rolling his eyes. He took me by the waist and begun tickling me again. I grabbed his shirt and shook his trying to get his off me, all while laughing and gasping for air. We fell backwards unto my bed and time seemed to slow down.

I held unto shirt and I almost pulled him kissed him. To top it all off, his knee was rested inbetween my thighs and I almost got an honest to God erection 😁🏳️‍🌈

I gently shoved him off of me and pushed him out of my room and told him to change in the bathroom. Jesus Christ, I need to control myself.

I sat down beside my bed with my knees to my chest and sighed. I can't keep this up but I don't want to tell him either. He'll hate me for sure. I'd have those little moments with him than have him distance himself from me after finding out how I feel about him. It's painful to keep hiding it like this but I don't have a choice.

I sighed once again and threw my head back so it would rest on bed. I shut my eyes for a moment and drifted into a sleep which was briefly interrupted by Mike scaring me. He grabbed my shoulders from behind and shook me, "BOO!" He yelled.

"Mike! Oh my god, what are you on!?" I laughed.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"One minute, your asleep, the next, you're tackling, tickling and scaring me. Will The Wise can't take much more of this." I sighed, pouting (as a joke).

"Sorry, sorry, I'm just really happy!" Mike smiled.

"About what?" I questioned.

"That we're friends again. I don't mean to make it all sappy and emotional and weird but I seriously have no idea what I'd do without you. I lo- I care for you so much, it hurts." He said, smiling. It looked like tears were forming in his eyes.

"You're describing my exact feelings, Mike." I smiled. Except I love you, not I ' care ' for you.

He grabbed my shoulders and lifted me unto the bed. He placed his head on my chest again and hugged me tight. I reached for his hand and held it. He shut eyes and after just a few moments, he was fas asleep. I ruffled his hair a bit wished him a goodnight. I heard him a muffle a small goodnight back and fall back into the land of nod.

<3

[AUTHOR NOTE]:

Sorry this chapter was shorter and rushed, hope you enjoyed regardless!

Have a nice day/afternoon/night! <3

WORD COUNT: 1532
HIGHEST WORD COUNT: 4556