I

Hi! This is my first ever time writing anything (well writing something that I actually publish) so please comment or whatever!

I love the idea of this ship ever since I saw that little video of them on the red carpet and I've been obsessed ever since.

Also I own nothing. Enjoy :)
..................................................................

Sleeping had become her favourite pastime when she realised that her dreams were windows into other universes in the multiverse.

So much so that Wanda had barely been awake most days. Two days a week she would force herself to stay up for the entire day and night, so that sleep would come easier to her the following days.

Those two days she stayed awake, her depression and sorrow would drown her. It wasn't like a wave, where there was moments of relief between the hits, it was a continuous, dull ache that radiated through her entire body like a fucking gunshot. She supposed that some pain couldn't just be wished or thought away.

After the events of Westview, Wanda had been relatively okay, for a day. That was it. One whole day after going from experimentation to fighting to war to death and then back to fighting. One day of peace in her isolated cabin, alone like always, after she had to give up the perfect little family she'd created.

At first, she thought her dreams were just odd, and her mind's way of punishing her for what she'd done. Showing her everything she ever wanted and could never have, everything she'd lost, and telling her that she'd be alone forever, as was her destiny.

Or so she had thought.

Wanda Maximoff and the Scarlet Witch were one and the same. One couldn't be what they were without the other. But because Wanda could astral project the witch and actually see her, there was always a thought that they were different, separate entities.

Until the darkhold was opened.

When Wanda started having the projection read the dark book, she could feel them becoming closer and she felt her mind, the way she thought, begin to change. To warp. She didn't care though, all she wanted was her boys.

And the evil in that book clung to her like a shadow does to a person. Unshakable and unmoving.

She realised soon after that dreams were actually glimpses into what she wanted. What the other Wanda's had. Sometimes, most of the time really, she saw her boys. Her perfect little angels who she missed more than anything else.

More often than not it was just her and them. No Vision. It might seem crazy, but that fact brought her some comfort. That no other version of her had him either. It didn't really matter though, she still woke up in tears.

Other times, Pietro was still alive or the Avengers were still together, Thanos non existent there, or she didn't have any children but she had Vision and everyone was still alive and happy.

Basically, every other Wanda was happy in one way or another, except her. She had nothing. And that alone ignited an anger in her that had long been dormant.

Then she discovered that she could dream walk into the multiverse, to the places she thought she could only dream of. The darkhold had opened her eyes and expanded knowledge and power unlike anything she could ever have imagined.

Even though she could now sleep, she spent all her time taking over her other bodies, dreamwalking becoming her new hobby.

In her dreams, she'd never actually seen herself, just her boys and those around her. Now though, when she would inhabit the other her, she'd walk past mirrors and freeze.