"we gon address the poorly dressed elephant in the room?" i asked looking around.

"watchu mea- you want round 3 bitch?" cameron started to say but was cut off by misharron.

"ou yes please" i said smiling boldly.

"ou you lucky von cool with legacy" she muttered sitting back.

"wait- thats the girl you fought the other day?" legacy asked holding back his laugh.

"yeah." me, misharron and von said in sync. legacy immediately busted out laughing.

"bra on my mom im cookedd" he said wiping tears from his eyes still laughing.

"yall fought?" india asked confused.

"nah we had a just dance 2013 dance battle in the parking lot of the club" misharron said rolling her eyes.

"gir-" india said cutting herself off.

"yall.. you ever seen a rainbow. a pretty bootiful ass rainbow?" king spoke while gazing at the chandelier above us.

"man what" star asked squinting. "bitch why you squinting?" serria asked.

"bitch why you ugly?" star asked snapping back.

"his glasses broke and he lost his contacts.. in his bath water" cameron said rolling his eyes.

"well.. this has been officially awkward. thank you all" jayda said with a fake smile.

"you really funny looking" jalen blurted out looking at lil baby.

"fuck you say?" he said getting offended.

"dominique, chill" jayda said trying to calm him down.

"shit. we rolling up or not?" i spat looking back around. jalen was right, he is funny looking.

________________________

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

last night it was filled with arguing and chaos so everyone was high and ended up going home. well.. almost everyone. serria, tj and jalen stayed the night because serria blacked and she was jalens ride home and tj is just a bum.

i was the first one awake after iyus so i got out of bed  and walked into the bathroom.

i lifted the toilet seat and peed the wiped. i cut the faucet on hearing the door creak open revealing legacy yawning still in his clothes from last night.

"morning baby" he muttered kissed me as he began to undress.

"goodmorning" i said kissing him deeper to wake him up.

"chill everyone downstairs still here" he said chuckling in his raspy voice as he unbuckled his pants.

"you rii.. lemme go make them leave" i said jokingly as i lathered my hands with soap.

legacy laugh as he turned the shower water on. "you getting in wimme?" he spoke.

i nodded then added, "yeah in a minute i'm gonna see if iyus is hungry then clear the house out" he nodded and i left out the bathroom heading downstairs.