Chapter Two

Mulai dari awal

The temptation to grab a glass and Crack a barrel/casket of Jameson whiskey although his better judgement told him to move on issei found the opened crate for the house warming party, grabbed a bottle and rushed even further down the stairs to two roomed lounges.

Backside Lounge _____--___Front Lounge

Backside Lounge
_____--___
Front Lounge

Issei didn't even pay either of these rooms much attention since issei walked through them like ninety-seven percent of the time

Issei didn't even pay either of these rooms much attention since issei walked through them like ninety-seven percent of the time. As he draws further to the kitchen issei now takes in morning rays of sunshine, goes to the kitchen table lays the bottle down, fills the kettle with water and uses his newly developed magic to boil the water to a near magmic level grabbing the coffee strainer and makes a blazing hot cup for himself and out of nowhere he grabbed two shot glasses one naturally for those before us, pouring it on the lawn through a window and the second for his shitty Wednesday morning into his first cup of coffee.
Issei : Damned wednesday, the best day in the whole bloody week no second tier nuisances , no useless barbaric requests for violence, no deals involving my satan forsaken intellect. Just relaxation and reprieve, maybe I should go to school today after all I am, still weak after yesterday's mission.... Hmmmmmmmmm, just the thought of it still makes me want to curl up in a ball once more . Even though killing a way bigger monster is fun like the triclops,cyclops or giants nothing beats some sleep.
Out of nowhere a voice makes itself known in issei's head
(I HAVE AN IDEA ISSEI WHY DON'T YOU REST FOR TODAY AND CALL IT IN AS A SICK DAY AS PEOPLE SAY IT KNOWA DAYS.)
Issei : Sure buddy.
(I AM NOT YOUR BUDDY YOU DAMN BRAT!!) roared the deep voice with annoyance deep in tone. Whilst issei just snickered even though his head was ringing and making him a little woozy and sleepy but the strong and straining smell of the coffee kept his tanned porcelain ass up.
He moved into the front lounge with a tray in hand in said tray has dishes so deliciously simple and deep in calories this was a plate of Norwegian blood cheese cut into strips and four air fried wildlife simulation farmed squid plus three day aged salted and spiced salmon, caviar dipped in brewed oil, with a sweet and bitter cabbage sauce in a small side bowl with seven thick slices of boiled quail eggs with a side of diced carrots in yoghurt mixed with creatine monohydrate plus two and a half protein brownies (A. 'N. Its 2 1\5 because homeboy was munching on one while talking to ddraig) then a piston boiling brewed European coffee with five rotis. No one can say issei doesn't eat well because he does, while seated issei switches on the TV headed to the current news network awaiting the investment & Trading segment, he patiently listened on an update of absorbed stock statuses while, issei watches on in the corner of his eye he watched as Rias and Asia where staring dumbfounded at the site of such a luxurious breakfast being presented forth to them each one had a tray that had their names labelled next to them as they were still in shock issei giggles and says,
Issei : Oi, you're welcome to dig in, and if you're worried about the mess don't be Rivière will be here in a couple more hours from the cottage.
Asia: issei are you sure of this i mean nó disrespect But you didn't have to go this far for breakfast.
Rias : Speak for yourself, I am one of many largd luxuries but this is on a much more niche but planetary level, so if this is the hospitality given to guests I might as well move in with you asia. Rias said this with very little shame in her voice and very little dissatisfaction.
Asia on the other hand felt as if she was a free loader and never pulled her own weight because anytime something went wrong for her issei would shield her, akeno willingly whipped offenders and offences, Rias courageously conquered complaints . They always did this on her behalf and asia hated it.
Issei probably realised it earlier than the entire ORC, she assumed that since he only helped her when he seemed worthwhile of "attentive hovering" as she called it.
Issei : Oh asia darling could you please kindly bring out your latest concoction for the best part of breakfast.
Rias confused looked to asia as if asking what the absolute fuck is he on about. Asia stared in awe at this man, no god, no a freaking Celestial Being who showed interest in her activities. She never knew issei would think of advertising her skills and interests, she then smiled nodding to his request and moved towards the refrigerator and grabbed out four jam jars the size of a cereal breakfast bowl, slowly placing them on the counter table top she turned to the redhead breathed in and then out.
Asia : HEY Rias do you ever tired of having the same type of spreads on your bread.....?
Rias : well um.....yes I do actually.
Asia : Well guess what I have for you this fine HUMP DAY MORNING... Introducing my latest passion project saintly-sweet spreads.
Rias : Ummm ?
Issei :whoah what is that huh? asia, are those various assortments of bread, roti and food spreads.
Asia : Yes it is and there's more than just these four right here, but for today we have my all organic natural sakura scented Berry Jam & Bucking Bear Butter and two special others from the first collection .
Asia finished her demonstration with a sweet princess innocent like smile with love and affection pouring out of her in waves. Rias was amused and genuinely intrigued in the presente, so much so she really wanted to try both of them so desperately.
Rias : Asia um.. um..um.....um can I try some please? Rias said this salivating and entranced with a slight signs of possible drool and gluttony.
Asia : Why of course please try our current fan favourite bucking bear butter it perfectly compliments the rotis. The butter is hand churned as well as cream coated an rechurned with a special Russian styled alcohol - like substance added to it during and after both processes we spread on a warm baking tray whilst sealing it tight for thirteen nights and twelve days the flavour will be... Rias interrupted her with load, ominous and slightly sexual moans
Asia:.... Intense and heavy which is why it recommended on light carbs. The second one would be our sakura scented Berry jam this bad boy is full of the of balanced sugared and various berries the process of making this one is top secret so top secret in fact I can only say one thing about it is that it has frozen Liquor cells.
Rias disregarded all formal training today grabbing another freshly made roti and spreads the jam on it after so she wolfed it down just like the first roti now she squirms moans and pants in excitement and pleasure.
Asia&Issei: Well what do you think?.. The two of them asked in a wanting manner.
Rias put a finger to her chin and then started humming until she stopped and grabbed a piece of the salmon munched on it and then..
Rias : Asia I would love to go in business with you and make a partnership for your products.. Speaking of which what are the other two on the table?
Asia: Well first of all issei and I are already partners and split the shares and everything 50/50, Asia claimed this as fact but her demeanor was still light and bubbles although the way she spoke was like a hardened boss. But you could probably speak to my business partner and hope for him to form an agreement with you to signify unity through your hypothetical proposal good day. And just like that asia turned to her plate grabbed it and followed suit with issei watching the digital and online trade systems both of them engrossed into the matter, leaving a gob smacked Rias gremory in the kitchen with her breakfast.
Although no one can see it he had a sweet & cold grin upon his face whilst ddraig was laughing internally in the brunnetes head.