Epilogue

Living life to the Fullest

3 years later..

Iris and Bradley smiled as they heard their daughter's giggle. "Can you believe that's our little one in the back." Bradley said to her as they made their way to Hard deck to see their friends. Iris smiled and rubbed her belly, "Yes... but hard believe in a couple of months, she'll have a little sister.... just another little girl you're going to have wrapped around your finger just like you Have London back there."  Iris said which caused Bradley to smile. Iris and Bradley named their first born London Nicole... After her mother's middle name.... after his father. "Yep can't wait for Jocelyn to arrive." Bradley said and she smiled.

"Have you spoke to your father today?" Bradley asked her. "Yep, like always, "When can papaw see London?"... I swear he's a best grandpa, I wondered how's going to handle two of them." Iris said looking at Bradley "He'll manage." Bradley responded and she smiled at her husband. A year after the pair had their daughter London, they got married, they took their time planning it and everything.

............

The couple walked into hard deck and Bradley was holding London. "Bradshaws!" They heard Jake exclaimed. They both smiled, Then Natasha turned and saw London. "Oh there's my favorite person!" She exclaimed as she took London from Bradley, They giggled. Natasha and London were close. Claire walked over and hugged Iris. Iris smiled. "How are you doing?" Iris said as she pointed to Claire's bump. "Oh... Robert and I are excited to meet him." She said with a smile. Iris looked around for Mallory. "Where's Mallory?" Iris asked. "She's in Korea, her father was struggling and she went back to help him, believe me I miss her because Reuben won't shut up about her." Claire said. "I heard that!" Reuben exclaimed and they both giggled.

Claire and Iris looked at London who was giggling at Javy. "Is she excited to have a little sister?"  Claire asked. "She is, very excited, she always asking when she is coming." Iris said and Claire smiled. "She's too stinkin cute, I know your uncle has her wrapped around his finger." Claire said. "Oh I know, It's the same way with my dad and Bradley, when Jocelyn arrives."  Iris said. "Competition? But I see London sharing tho." Claire said and Iris smiled.

Claire and Iris walked over, Jake shook his head. "We was wondering when you two turtles were going to get over here." Jake said and they both glared at him. "I may be pregnant but I can still kick your ass at a game of pool." Iris said. "Oh really, bet?" Jake said. "Robert, may I have a stick, your on Seresin." Iris said as she rose brow.

.............

"I still got it." Iris said, Jake was about to hand her money but Iris shook her head. "You can do something for London, because she adores you, she adores all of you." Iris said which caused him to smile. "That I can do, I said babysitting wasn't my thing, but London changed my mind, your right, I know she adores me, I adore her." He replied. She smiled. Bradley took London from Mickey. "What's happening?" London asked. "Daddy, wants to show you something." Bradley said to his daughter as she led him to the piano, Iris smiled.

Bradley set her on top, "When your mommy and I were little, Your Grandpa goose used to play this tune to her and I, I wanted to introduce it to you, I will be doing this for your siblings as well." Bradley explained to her, Iris sat down next to her husband, they smiled at each other.

"You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain." Iris instantly smiled as it brought back memories and began to sing along with him. "Too much love drives a man insane. you broke my will, but what a thrill." Bradley smiled as he saw his daughter had began singing Everyone suddenly joins in with the pair. "Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!"

Iris laughed as she watch everyone sing together, London bopped her head and was giggling away as it had brought smile onto both Iris and Bradley's face. "I laughed at love 'cause I thought it was funny." Bradley plays on the keys of the piano and he looks over at his wife beside him and smiled then looked at his daughter which this brought back memories "But you came along and you moved me honey!"

"Now come on everybody, sing with us, sing your hearts out with us!" Iris shouted which caused Bradley and Natasha to giggle at the woman.

"I changed my mind, this song is prime. Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!" Bradley continued to sing with the crowd. Iris looked around her and their friends was just smiling away. "Kiss me baby. Ooh, that feels good baby. Hold me baby. I wanna love you like a lover should."

"You're fine, you're so kind." Natasha sung.

"I'mma tell the world that you're mine, mine, mine, mine!" Iris and Bradley sung loudly together then he quickly kissed her and everyone whistled.

"I chew my nails and I twiddle my thumbs. I gettin' nervous, but it sure is fun." Iris smiling from ear to ear, London was watching her father play and singing along. "Come on baby. you're driving me crazy. Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!"

Bradley goes on with a piano solo to the song. Iris looked at her daughter and smiled once more, "Deja vu." She mutter and smiled as Bradley went on to finish the song. "Kiss me baby. Ooh, that feels good. Hold me baby. I wanna love you like a lover should. You're fine, you're so kind! I wanna tell the world that you're mine, mine, mine, mine!" everyone sung. "I chew my nails and I twiddle my thumbs. I gettin' nervous but it sure is fun. Come baby, you're driving me crazy. Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!" Everyone howls as they finished and cheer. Bradley and Iris looked at each other. "Love you so much." Iris said as she looked into his eyes. "I love you too Darling." He said as he pressed a kiss to her lips, their daughter giggled.

................

Author's note.

Well, Phantom is now finished. I did end up changing the name to this book because the name is more fitting. I hope you all enjoy this book!

(As of August 16th, 2023. A year later, Phantom has hit 100k reads and I want to say the biggest thank you😩💜

Like this truly means the world to me, in honor of this, I'll be publishing bonus chapters that tie in leading up to the epilogue and some after the epilogue, also like to include since many have said they would like to see one, I'll be releasing the prequel to Phantom which ties in to Top Gun, you'll be getting to know Iris's parents more, I don't know when that'll be posted but be on the look out💜

Again thank you all for loving and supporting phantom and again thank you for 100k reads, it truly means the world 💜💜💜)