Spinz- Noona please i don't wanna talk about them. I told you yesterday everything right?

Yniee- But Spinz try to understand they are harassing you physically and mentally you should take some action or something!!

Spinz- Noona I'm fine. And i know i will be fine. They are already plaining to kick me out of the house after high end and I'm very glad about that.

Yniee- But what about till then Spinz! You are suffering too much!!

Spinz- Noona i said I'm fine. And even if I'm not fine i know for sure you will be there for me always.

Yniee- Yeah... but-

Spinz(saw time)- Ohhh shi!! Noona last period is going right now. Let's read the books quickly so that we can make it till the bell!

Yniee- Okay.

Then Spinz starts to read.

Yniee was seeing Spinz.

Yniee pov

- I know you are not okay. From judging you i think they are so abusive that you have to cover yourself properly. You are so scared of them. And i don't like it. But i know you don't want to do something to them too Whatever the reason is. But i promise to you even to myself that i will Never leave you i will we always there for you. I take oath from today onwards i will always be there for you.

Yniee(to Spinz)- Let me spend some time with you Maybe change your point of view you could have a brand new start.

Spinz- Huh?

Yniee- Abb...mmm...hehe... i was just singing lyrics of a song.

Spinz- Ohh I'll listen it too then.

Yniee- Huh? You got a phone. Yaah bish why didn't you tell me. I could have give you a call to hang out. You-

Spinz- Noona Noona calm down hmm. I just got it few days ago. I don't know how to use it properly though.

Yniee- Who got you phone. I don't think it was your Uncle or Aunt.

Spinz- Obviously they were not the one. The phone was provided by the School.

Yniee- Huh? Why?

Spinz- Aishh! You know I'm a scholar so that's why.

Yniee- Haha the school is such a pain in ass don't you think? They even want you to study through phone now.

Spinz- Yeah.

Yniee- But your Uncle and Aunt didn't said anything about it?

Spinz- Naa they just want me to study study and study so phone is a good source that's why the didn't said anything.

Yniee- Ooo Understandable. Well take my number i will help you to clear your doubts related phone.

Spinz- Okay.

Yniee- But i will call for hang out too.

Spinz(scared)- Uncle and Aunt.

Yniee- It's not like they will enter your room after 9:30 at night.

Spinz- Yeah. But will it we fine?

Yniee- Ofcourse!! Baby bro.

Then Yniee give her number to Spinz.

After that the bell rang.

Spinz- Ohh shi!!

Yniee- Let's go to our classes.

Spinz- Yeah. See you tomorrow.

Yniee- Byee!

Then they left for their classes.

The Next Day~

At lunchtime.

Spinz- Noona thanku for the guiding me yesterday about phone.

Yniee(giving Nourishment drink)- Np baby bro!

Spinz smiling and drinking the drink.

Yniee- What about hanging out?

Spinz- You decide but we will hang out after 10 at night.

Yniee- Hmm. But are you okay with that?

Spinz- Well I'm scared but i wanna try. I don't want to stay locked in four walls only. Maybe i can try to be free like a bird. Maybe just a little.

Yniee- Awww you will baby bro. I will make sure you will enjoy yourself.

Spinz- But when could we hang out?

Yniee- Hmm what about the coming Saturday?

Spinz- Okay deal.

Yniee- Deal.

Then they did a dramatic handshake and start to laugh.

After sometime the bell rang so they left to their classes.