"Dio... I'm sorry it's come to this. We were raised as brothers. But I have to turn you into the police. I don't know if you'll believe me, but that's truly how I feel." There was a sad undertone to Jonathan's words, but he truly wished for this all to have been one big misunderstanding but the facts were all there.

Taking a seat Dio took in a breath turning to look at where Jonathan stood, his eyes briefly flickered towards where you lingered before going back to the navy haired man. "Fitting for someone with your kindness." Turning his head downwards and looking at his lap the blond added on, "JoJo, I'm sorry, but I have one last request." Looking back up towards the man in question Dio's eyes became watery. "Give me just a little time. Let me turn myself in."

There was an unsettling feeling making itself at home within the pit of your stomach, what the blond was saying seemed out of character and you could only hope Jonathan caught on.

"I regret everything I've done! My impoverished childhood left me filled with greed! I feel so guilty trying to poison the man who took me in and take his fortune! My returning here is proof that I repent! Were I to flee, I could easily have escaped overseas!"

"He's right.." "JoJo we shouldn't let this go so easily. There's something up." Having drawn closer towards the navy haired man you tugged the back of his blazer murmuring that out lowly, there were too many things not adding up, and just seeing Dio cry were red flags in your mind.

He was never and will never be the crying type.

"I want to atone for my sins..." Hearing him trail off you could see Dio begin reaching into his sling- for what you weren't sure of but the motion was halted right away as another person entered the equation.

"Be careful, Mister Joestar and Miss (L/N)! Don't believe his lies!" A match was lit off to the side illuminating the face of Speedwagon. "You look like you're wondering 'who's this guy'. Let me introduce myself!" Blowing out the match he raised a hand resting it over where his heart was. "I'm Speedwagon the meddler! I was worried about Mister Joestar and Miss (L/N), so I followed them here from London's slums! Mister Joestar, Miss (L/N), take it from someone who's been 'round the block. I've been living in some pretty rough places all my life, and I've met a lot of scumbags."

Making his way over the man settled himself beside Jonathan, leaving enough room between himself and the man in order to let you view what was going on. "I can tell a good man from a bad one by the way he smells. And this one reeks! He reeks worse than puke!" In one quick motion, the candelabra was kicked off the table in some sort of warning. "I've never met someone so vile! Your childhood made you how you are? No way!"

Speedwagon threw a hand out pointing towards Dio, "You've been evil since the day you were born!" Moving back to the side where he was originally residing he continued reaching past some curtains, proceeding to drag out the man who sold Dio the drug. "Maybe you'll recognize this man!"

"This older gentleman will testify that he sold you the poison." Clarifying that Jonathan remained tense yet calm.

Another voice had chimed in not too long after Jonathan finished speaking and Dio's reaction to it spoke volumes, "I've been told everything." Curtains were drawn once again and a group of officers stood behind a standing Mr.Joestar. "It's a pity...no, it's tragic. I tried to love you as my own son."

"Mr.Joestar! You need more rest!" Calling out towards the older man surprised that he'd decided to join the group downstairs you trailed away from Jonathan now finding yourself resting a comforting hand on Mr.Joestars arm. He'd just recently taken the antidote so there was no reason he should be out of bed so soon.

"Yes, I know. I'll retire to my room. I don't want to see my son arrested." Turning around to begin walking off one of the officers took your place moving to help the man get back to bed. "JoJo, (Y/N). I'll leave the rest to you."

"Yes, Father."

"Alright Mr.Joestar"

Moving your gaze away from the older man and towards where Dio sat you watched him rise from his seat, a million thoughts must've been running through his head in that very moment as he opened his mouth to speak. "I suppose it's over."

"That man won't be taken in." The older man spoke up from where he stood halting Mr.Joestar from leaving the room, "I see it in the three birthmarks on his ear, and in his expression. He was born with great luck."

Turning in place you watched Jonathan and Dio near each other, the latter of the two raising his wrists up. "JoJo...At least handcuff me yourself. For these past seven years..."

"Very well." Turning towards one of the officers behind him Jonathan was handed a set of handcuffs.

"Be careful Jonathan." Murmuring that lowly so that hopefully only Jonathan heard your eyes remained focused on the blond, his expression was still one of distraught but there was something about the way his eyes narrowed every so often.

"JoJo...There's a limit to a man's ability. If I've learned two things in my short life, one needs to take more than give in order to move forward and that the more plans one makes, the more they go awry. Unless you become something more than human..."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

A glint caught the light before the blond lurched forward, A stone mask in one hand and a blade in the other. "I reject my humanity, JoJo! I transcend humanity!"

"A stone mask?!" Almost instantly your mouth felt dry, the stone mask was something you'd been told about by your teacher but now seeing it in person- left you in shock. It appeared as though Jonathan also recognized the item in question keeping his eyes fixated on the blond.

Shouts were yelled towards the navy haired man but it seemed as though he was only focused on what Dio had to say, "With your blood, JoJo!-" The blade was plunged forward piercing through skin till blood was seen, although Jonathan wasn't the one to get stabbed.

"Father!"

Staring in shock at what had just happened your attention pivoted towards the blond responsible for what had just happened. Laughter ripped from his chest and the mask was pushed overtop his face, spikes protruded from it piercing through the man's head.

Feeling yourself get yanked to the side your head snapped back seeing that Speedwagon was the culprit, the man having tugged you away just as the police officers began opening fire on the blond.

Gunshots rang out and the blond was forced back eventually falling out a nearby window. The scene was hard to watch considering Dio was someone both yourself and Jonathan grew up with.

Both yourself and Speedwagon shared a look before nearing the window to take a quick peek out. Dio's body rested along the concrete below twitching a bit before falling limp.

It left a bitter taste in your mouth to have to witness this and you never would've guessed the week would've turned into something like this.

◥✥◤

Every chapter I write Dio in it get's increasingly more difficult to just full on simp because GD Phantom blood dio > SDC Dio

Also side rant the winter blues is catching up and I'm finding it hard keep up :C That and some health problems regarding my hands- but yall don't have have to worry about those since you part 2 and 3 are already witted. So sit back and enjoy my friends.

2022 Note: This chapter was published then unpublished to accommodate for changes- the comments have all been deleted for some reason though ;-;