Bloom 71: Jul 31st - Aug 6th

Start from the beginning

tannyprecious - No Escape from Reality

Nomsaeskomercy - She came to stay

-

🌻 Sunflower Blooms 🌻

This is where Sunflower members who are not on extension, hiatus, in a permanent pair and have completed all previous assignments go. Please note you only have to read two chapters of the story you are assigned and comment on both. If you are in a pairing of 3, you only have to read ONE chapter of each book you're paired with (two total). Comment "done" here along with the chapters you read once you're done. Failure to do so might result in a strike. If you are with someone whose title says "Reader Only," they read two chapters of your book, but you don't have any to read of theirs in return. Please still comment "done reader only" once you've seen that you're with a reader only.

Pairings 1-5 admin: FOOD_GODDESS_QUEEN

Pairing #1

harryginnyhermione - Wedding of Harry and Ginny

beautifulpoetic_ - The Main Character's Best Friend

Pairing #2

andersonwrites - Violet Sunshine

_aurawrawr_ - Not A Bad Thing

Pairing #3

-readingsrewind - Blank virtues, quiet vices

LunarAquarius - Killer Instinct: Carrie Unleashed

Pairing #4

LunarCastle - The Man in the Cave

V_star_24 - Hopelessly Drowning

Pairing #5

musicalMajora - Sometimes

thepearlverse - FALLEN STARS | Sapnap

samihaahmad20 - Love & Believe

-

🌻 Seedling Blooms 🌻

Seedlings are those who are new to the club and not yet Sunflowers. To become a Sunflower, Seedlings must complete their first trial. If you are a seedling, your first trial will be listed below. Comment next to your assignment and tag Goddess (FOOD_GODDESS_QUEEN) when you've finished. Please note you only have to read two chapters of the story you are assigned and comment on both.

EX: "Done chapters x-y @FOOD_GODDESS_QUEEN"

creamedpiez will read "One Shots: Collection One" by admin FOOD_GODDESS_QUEEN

raemyth will read "Not A Bad Thing" by admin _aurawrawr_

royallyethereal will read "Before We Lit Up" by admin LinguisticsAddict

-

🌻 Missing Assignments 🌻

This means you have not asked for an extension or hiatus and have an outstanding assignment to complete. We have included the bloom that this assignment is from to help everyone find their previous assignments easier. Comment next to your name in this chapter once you complete your assignment.

degeneraete - Bloom 44

ChrisMystery - Bloom 47

Jeomsii_1 - Bloom 50

Pb_write - Bloom 52

saltyrvindrops - Bloom 55

Unikwriter333 - Bloom 57

ANCalhoon - Bloom 59

KatyEnvee - Bloom 61

EAB2003 - Bloom 63

KRISHNABEHEN - Bloom 69

-

🌻 Extension 🌻

Extensions are extra weeks to complete your outstanding assignments. Extensions are given to those who ask for them on a week-by-week basis. The maximum amount of consecutive extensions that can be granted is 2 weeks. Comment next to your name in this chapter once you complete your assignment.

Week 1: LeslieFloresWrites

Week 2: None

-

🌻 Hiatus 🌻

Hiatus lasts up to 4 weeks. You must ask to be placed on hiatus and you must be finished with your assignments. If you are currently on hiatus and wish to rejoin the club and be paired in the upcoming bloom, please PM the SunflowerCommunity account.

Week 1: None

Week 2: None

Week 3: authormayadouglas

Week 4: None

-

🌻 Strikes 🌻

Strikes are given to those who fail to complete assignments, do not ask for an extension or hiatus, or do not complete the BotM.

Check your PM for strikes.