Goh: like you mean (scared) in your car? Well there's nothing like a good walk

(Tried to walk away but Sonia grabs him)

Sonia: now don't refuse me. Goh, we're already research friends so get inside. (Pushes him in)

Goh: wait but wait!

(A/N): does this count as kidnapping? Is this a crime? Goh didn't give consent. Plus in court if she used the term "research friends" I don't think she'll get very far in defending herself.

(On Ash and (Y/N)'s side we see (Y/N) getting chills down his spine and starts to feel sick at the thought of it but he is getting a feeling that Goh is talking with Sonia and he's feeling sick as trauma of the car ride echoes through his mind as he sense Goh and Sonia are driving but anyways he tunes back into the conversation)

Leon: if Goh's here too, then it might've been best to invite him along.

Ash: it's okay he's looking for Pokémon. By the way, where are you going to take us to train Leon?

Leon: the sea.

Ash: (laughs) the sea!

(We see them driving in a forest as they stop)

Ash: Leon, the sea... really?

(Leon checks his map before he puts it down)

Leon: okay Ash and (Y/N) today we're training in the mountains.

Ash: I thought we were going to the sea weren't we? You couldn't have gotten lost could ya?

(Y/N): oh great the world's strongest Pokémon trainer can't navigate (sighs) I wish this was either Kanto or Johto I can navigate those regions with so much ease like it's the back of my hand. 

Leon: let's not sweat the small stuff, let's have fun!

Ash: uhh right.

(Y/N): (sarcastically) this can't go horribly wrong. (Returns Dragonite and walks with them)

(We see there walking in the forest as they stop)

Leon: this is the perfect place. Charizard! (Sends out charizard as he hops on charizard) come I'm Iida (Y/N) and Ash. (He helps Ash up but (Y/N) just sends Dragonite and corvisquire and drakloak out as he hops on Dragonite and corvisquire flies next to him as does drakloak)

Leon: (to Ash) now make sure you hold on tight. (Charizard flies up as does Dragonite both looking competitive) straight ahead charizard!

(It flies as it dodges a bunch of trees as does Dragonite and the other two Pokémon as they're laughing)

Leon: this kinda feels like Sonia's driving doesn't it.

(Y/N): yeah but this doesn't give me motion sickness!

(Meanwhile we see Sonia's car rocketing high into the air and slamming down onto the road driving as Goh rightfully screams for his life as it spins about and she dies donuts for days)

Sonia: so you're saying Leon and Ash and (Y/N) are hanging out right now?

Goh: yeah I guess you could say that! (In pain) they're training. (His head hits into the front window) together (falls back)

Sonia: really? Hm, I hope they haven't gone anywhere dangerous (for once in a lifetime Sonia is driving as safely as she's ever driven before for these few moments as Goh has a sigh of relief) truth is Leon has a frightening absent sense of direction 

Goh: wait you mean that Leon?

(A/N): imagine Leon and Zoro got so lost he and Zoro managed to somehow swap shows or something and Leon becomes the strongest (and the only) Pokémon trainer in One Piece, (though Kaido had a decent chance of becoming and challenging him) and Zoro somehow finds the One Piece treasure without the crew in the world of Pokémon.