Leon: ranked 15th and 17th, the master class is well within your reach.

Ash/(Y/N): yeah!

Leon: I've got an idea, do you both have some time? I'm about to do some training, would you care to come along?

(Y/N): yes!

Ash: some training now? Just right after you had a battle?

Leon: charizard and I didn't quite get our fill during the match.

Ash: I'm in too!

(We cut to Goh who's with a bunch of gossifleur as they're playing with grookey)

Goh: (laughs) you're really having a ball.

(Grookey is having fun as a gossifleur goes on it's head and they're both enjoying it)

Goh: (has a pokeball out) right, here it goes. (He tosses the pokeball which hits gossifleur and it goes in and shakes three times and pings signalling he's caught it)

Rotom phone: gossifleur has been registered to your Pokédex.

Goh: wow, I just caught a gossifleur (he sends out gossifleur as the Pokémon continue to have fun) let's be friends.

Rotom phone: gossifleur, the flowering Pokémon, a grass type. When gossifleur sticks it's leg into the ground it sings a happy song which adds colour to its flower petals.

Goh: Ash and (Y/N) are late, really late. Especially considering (Y/N) is with Ash too and (Y/N) has pretty good navigation skills. I'm wondering what's going on Ash still can't be sleeping can he? (Goes on his phone) now calling (Y/N). Now calling (Y/N). 

(Y/N): yo!

Goh: (Y/N) I've been waiting for you two all this time what have you two been up too!

(Y/N): (distance talking) yes? Okay ((Y/N) is now speaking to Goh) Ash said he forgot.

Goh: forgot? But you're with him.

(Y/N): yeah but we both got an opportunity and neither of us could pass it up, I'm really sorry. We're riding with Leon. We're going to do some training.

(We see in their end they're in a charizard themed car, well Ash and Leon are while (Y/N) is riding on Dragonite)

Goh: with Leon! How?

(Y/N): I'll spare you the details when we meet up for now let's just say one big mixup and Ash's excited personality and lack of anyone able to contain his indomitable spirit. Where do you want us to meet up later?

Goh: meet up at the Pokémon center we stayed at in three hours.

(Y/N): right! You got that Ash?

Ash: yeah!

Goh: (mumbles and pouting) I would have liked to see Leon too ya know. Don't worry we'll make up for it by catching lots and lots of rare Pokemon!

(He hears a car horn as we see is Sonia and her pink car)

Sonia: Goh is that you!

Goh: huh? Sonia!

(Timeskip: we see Sonia is out the car and looking about)

Goh: what are you doing here?

Sonia: doing fieldwork. I'm investigating power spots in the wild area. So Goh what are you doing out here in the woods?

Goh: I just thought I could capture some Galar region Pokémon.

Sonia: is that so? There's a place nearby here where tons of Pokémon appear. Wanna come with?