Leon: use dragon claw! (Leon's charizard flies in with dragon claw)

Flint: dodge it! (Infernape dodges it) now use flare blitz!

Leon: now this should be interesting. You too charizard flare blitz!

(Both Pokémon use flare blitz as it's a clash both Pokémon hitting each other trying to overpower the other)

Flint: circle around and use Mach punch!

(Infernape does just that )

Leon: use flamethrower!

(Charizard uses flamethrower hitting Infernape as the Mach punch misses)

Flint: oh no!

Leon: use dragon claw!

(Charizard uses dragon claw hitting Infernape to the ground and it's unable to battle)

Rotom drone: Infernape is unable to battle, charizard is the winner! Which means the victory goes to Leon! (Leon does his signature pose) 

Announcer: he's not the monarch for nothing. Our champion Leon adds another entry into his unprecedented winning streak! (The crowd cheer and applaud)

(A/N): random question but given information we know in the masters tournament do you think it's just a 1 vs 1 battle or do you think of the battle we didn't see it was a 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 etc and Leon used gmax rillaboom in this battle? Considering we only see normal charizard in this battle against infernape because usually when charizard gigantamaxes it's implied no one can survive it and the battle is usually over.

Rotom drone: as a result of todays battle there has been a change in the world coronation series rankings effective immediately! (We see Flint has got knocked down to 8th)

Flint: you gave it your all Infernape. Return. (Returns Infernape as Leon has walked over and offers his hand to help him up) that's why you're the champion, thank you. (Takes his hand as he helps him up)

Leon: good battle, let's do it again. (He raises his arm in the air as the crowd cheer)

Ash: now that was awesome!

(Y/N): good sportsmanship you love to see it.

(Timeskip)

Ash: you gotta admit Leon is the absolute coolest. Wow, wish I could've seen it from the start.

(Y/N): true.

(They look to see a crowd)

Ash: what's up?

(They look closer to see it's Leon surrounded by people)

Ash: it's Leon!

(We see he's signing autographs for people and taking pictures with his fans)

Leon: thanks so much. It's all thanks to you.

Ash: Leon sure is popular. After all, he is the undefeated champion.

(Y/N): and it's mainly thanks to his undefeated ace Charizard. Even if Leon is still undefeated when I battle him his charizard sure as hell won't be, that's a promise.

Leon: I really hope you're looking forward to the next battle. See you then!

(He waves goodbye and leaves)

Ash: Leon!

(Y/N): yo!

Leon: oh well if it isn't Ash and (Y/N)! You came for my battle?

Ash: yup. I had my own battle here yesterday. (Giggles) and I won! (Shows he's ranked 15th)

(Y/N): I'm getting up there too! (Shows he's ranked 17th)