Chapter 23

Ink went into his boss's car, fleeing from the crime scene that he made himself. He was finally relieved of paying all his debt by killing his target. It went smoothly as possible. He smiled widely as he looked out the window, knowing well what he would do for his future.

He got off the car and into the office of his boss. His boss sat on the chair and sighed. "I have a request, sir..." Ink suddenly spoke. His boss looked at him, then back to the papers he had on his desk. "What is it Ink?" He asked. Ink gulped as he answered, "I'm retiring from this." His boss stared at him with his cold eyes then sighed. "Sure, whatever. It's not like there are any more debts you have to pay." He rambled. He then proceeds to shoo Ink away from the office.

Ink walked out of the building, the sunlight kissing his pure white bones as he breathed in the fresh air he had longed for. Finally, he was free, he was out. "Welp- time to get going then." He speed walked to the address that he had received from Error previously. Upon arriving at the destination, he saw Error standing there waving his hand. Ink ran to him and tackled him with a big hug. They giggled as they aborded the ship that Error ordered.

Ink went to change out his clothes before going back to Error. The now new dress that Error bought for him, a flare long sunflower dress with a yellow ribbon on the side flowing through the wind. Ink and Error watched the sunset as they sat outside the decks of the ship enjoying their wine. "Cheers to you hun." Error said as they both clinked their glass together.

Ink and Error went back into their assigned room on the ship. Leaving Ink's phone on the small dining table. The scree suddenly lights up as a message from his boss said "Happy retirement you two. Enjoy your trip."

If you're curious about what happened. Let me just say, Error faked his death as it's obvious. It's up to your imagination on how Error faked his death~ 

Soooo this is the end of the chapter. Hope you liked this book as much as I did. Fun writing this book. I'll be taking a break from writing, who knows...I might stop writing cuz I'm more interested in drawing.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 31, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Our Secretजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें