Chapter 12

(Sorry if I'm away for too long. I was thinking of finishing this book then quitting writing but still staying on Wattpad. Well, I won't finish this book now, of course, just slow updates. I meant After I finish this book, I'm not gonna write anymore since my passion is on drawing now. And don't worry, I'll maybe make other books if I have the motivation to write than draw.)

Error just stood at the door looking at Ink with his syringe filled with green liquid. Worrying for his friend, he just walked away without a word to not judge before he asks Ink himself, just needed to talk at the right time. Error walked into his luxurious room, putting his phone and purse onto the desk he had full of papers. He stretched his bones, got his clothes, and went into the showers.

On the other hand, Ink lay on his bed taking his drawing tablet again, and continuing his design. "Wonder what Error will think about it." He thought as he finished the last touching on his design. He then got out the paint that he hid under the bed, put his tablet on the bed, and used his newly bought brush to paint on the walls that were in front of him. It was 9 pm when he started it, every brushstroke was carefully placed. 

A knock came from the door, Error has decided to check on him with only his shorts while his body was covered by the soft silk robe he was wearing. Ink panicked and accidentally tripped onto the brushes and fell to the floor. "Oww-" He rubbed his skull while Error let himself in. "Are you ok Ink?" He went towards him, helping him up. He then noticed the paints, then the wall. Error just stared at it. Ink changed his expression, "Ahh- I'm sorry, I couldn't handle the white so I wanted to paint it at least- I can rub it off since it's not permanent paint-" Before Ink could continue his sentence, he was stopped by Error's stare.

Ink felt uneasy. But instead, Error just smiled. "I'm glad that you want to paint it, I was going to cover the white in the future but since you want to do it, I'll let you. Ink was surprised by his words. "O-Oh." Ink fiddled his fingers as a sign of nervousness, his checks blushed a light rainbow. Error spotted the drawing tablet on the bed, looking at the pattern that Ink drew, he was happy. "Might as well make it permanent." He grabbed the tablet and gave it to Ink. "Are you sure?" Ink asked as he held his tablet. "Yeah, I can help if you want to." Ink looked at Error then back to his tablet, he chuckled. "Thanks." Ink smiled back in return as Error blushed a yellow.

Sorry it's short- sob sob, I'm losing motivation to write-