Chapter 5

Stepping out from the office, Ink took another look at the file he had in his hand. He ought to make sure that his plans will work as expected. Ink sighed as he try to search for the Cafe he wanted to go to. He felt stressed back in the office. He shook off the feeling when he saw the shape of the building. "A cup of tea won't hurt." He said to himself. The bell rang when the door of the Cafe opened. "Welcome to the Whaley's. How can I help you today sir?" Ink was greeted by a waiter, he sat Ink at a signal table beside the large glass window.

He could see the citizen walking back and forth, cars zooming back to work or lunch. "Here's your tea sir." The waiter placed the tea that had smoke steaming out. Ink thanked the waiter then turned to his tea, using the golden teaspoon, he stirred the tea slowly as to cool it down. It was scented like lavender and rose with blueberries. There was another small amount of honey to make the tea sweeter, just like Ink wanted. He wasn't up for bitter tea even tho the ingredients are sweet-

He sipped his tea, looking at the extreme description of the document. He was shocked when there was a picture of the target, it was the man from yesterday that helped him back to his apartment safely, plus stealing his first kiss. Maybe this was luck? Or it is fate that they have to meet again? Anyways, he wanted to take revenge on stealing his first kiss. He grinned as he saw the state the man was in. He is a rich guy, still studying for his family business which is in... "New York? But, how is he in Moscow?" He questioned as he took another sip of his tea. He was interested in this mission.

Something slipped out from behind the papers, it was a plane ticket that said:

From: Moscow

To: New York

Date of Flight: 10  FEB

Flight: SU 6240

Seat: 42 C

Gate: A62

Boarding time: 17:30

"Wait... It's TODAY!? Sh*t! It's almost 5 pm." Ink quickly drank his tea and left his bills on the table while also leaving tips for the waiter. He got up and rushed back to his apartment to pack his stuff for his travel to New York.

Stuffing extra clothes into his luggage, he put on another pair of clothes, taking his file and placing it into the bundle of clothes. Zipping his luggage, he rushed to the airport. He finally got there in time for boarding. He took a long sigh as he arrived at his seat in the plane, feeling the cool air hitting his sweaty face. "Ughhh- why didn't he tell me it was today-" As he closed his eyes in irritation, he felt a shift beside him. He opened his eyes to peek but he was shocked.

"Why are you here?!" He looked at the man beside him, it was the man from the previous night, aka, his target. "Oh, I need to go back from my business trip." The man chuckled. "How are you feeling today?" He smiled, Ink was speechless. He settled himself once more and spoke, "It was...ok-" "I'm Error Queen. I'm heading back to New York. What brings you here?" "I'm...Ink, Ink Comyet- I'm also going to New York-" Ink stuttered as his target was just beside him. "Well, that's nice to hear. What are you going there for then?" Error asked. "Oh, I'm going to live there for a while for job purposes. But unfortunately, I still don't have a place to live yet." Ink lied as his brain was fast enough to speak.

"Ah, I see, would you like to live with me for a while? My father passed away when a few days ago in the grand ballroom of Moscow, though you could use my father's room back in New York. Besides, I needed company-" Error spoke, he seemed excited. "Wow- that was...straight forward-" Ink widen his eyes, he didn't expect this to happen, how much luckier could he get? He could just murder Error in his sleep- "Well, what do you say Ink?" Error snapped Ink out of his thoughts. "It's ok? Won't your family accuse you of bringing a stranger in your house?" "No, not much. My mother is out for a business trip again." Error answered.

'He's damn lonely-' Ink sat back properly as the plane was starting to take flight. 

BONUS: Let me tell you guys a fun little story of what happened to me today. I was eating breakfast with my mum and lil sis this morning. I ordered a Mocha that I didn't know contained coffee and chocolate. I am a first drinker of coffee plus am not a fan of coffee, it's bitter. I ordered the Mocha, my mother didn't tell me that it contains coffee. And also, there was a Matcha pic beside the word Mocha in the menu and so I thought it was similar to Matcha. After I finished the drink by force (myself, cuz I didn't want to waste food.) I went back home feeling sick. It was a bad idea ordering Mocha- and it traumatized me cuz I puked today so sorry if the story isn't that good. My brain is just not working. The feeling was terrible and now I can't even rest since it's COFFEE.

Anyways, hope you guys are having a nice day ^^