Chapter 13

After painting the walls for like two hours, Ink was finally satisfied on what he and Error painted, well, mostly Ink himself since Error didn't knew what to do and Ink refused to get help. They had fun laughing and talking about things.

Error learned that Ink was, quite a curious one and also helpful. Ink's clothes were covered by the paints, splotches all around him. He took off his clothes behind Error when he was admiring the wall. Ink wasn't too afraid to show off his body since it's just skeletons ribs and nothing more. Error turned around to talk to Ink but saw him naked above, he wasn't quick enough to cover up his own eyes before he saw the beautiful ink swirls on his ribs.

"Oh sorry, is it bordering you?" Ink asked as he held his clothes. "Oh, not at all, may I ask something?" Error looked at Ink's face, "Sure, hit me." "Where did you get those tattoos, they look gorgeous?" Error could feel Ink's cheerful expression changed immediately. He felt the tension between them, "Sorry if its personal, you don't have to answer it." Error spoke before Ink could, he didn't knew why he asked it anyway.

"No, it's fine. It's just weird that someone said that it's beautiful, never got complimented by these-" he looked at his painted ribs. "I was somehow born with it. Who knows where it came from." Ink shrugged. "Well, it fits your personality." Error praised, Ink got embarrassed and quickly took another new clothes to wear. "I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." Error stepped out the door frame, leaving Ink alone once again.

Ink laid on his bed, thinking about what Error said. "Gorgeous..." He repeated in his head. Another faint blush grew from his checks. He chuckled lightly and turned his head to the right side of the bed.

Here's some fluff. :) Idk if it considers as one tho-