Chapter 19

There were several doorbell rings coming from the living room. Error woke up and rubbed his tired eyes whole Ink groaned and turned to the other side of the bed. The rang was buzzing Error since he is annoy by the slightest sound that he doesn't like.

He left the bed feeling drowsy and walked towards the door. Upon opening it, he saw Gin standing at the door. "Oh, hey Gin, what brings you here?" He tiredly yawned. "Well I can see that you're tired sir, but I accidentally left my phone here the other day, I was hoping to retrieve it. And also, should I call a doctor for Ink? He seems to be really pale right now-" Gin said as he tilted his body to see Ink walking limply behind Error in the living room.

"Oh, don't worry about that, I've arranged a doctor's appointment for him today, he'll be fine for now. "What's going on?" Ink, just like Error, yawned as he spoke, his eyes half opened. "It's nothing, Gin just left his phone here." Error then turned to Gin and let him in by unblocking the only entrance. Gin nodded with a smile and went to look for his phone that was on the island/ counter top of the kitchen.

"Thank you sir, I'll be going now. My wife is probably freaking out."
[ Gin was out on a trip yesterday and was supposed to call his wife but manage to forget his phone. ]

After Gin left, he turned to Ink after closing the door shut. "Now what am I gonna do with you huh?" Error smirked softly. "What?" Ink rubbed his eyes. Ink was actually wearing Error's previous oversize white collar long sleeve shirt and no shorts whatsoever. He didn't noticed til now. "Oh god- don't look!" Ink covered Error's eyes while embarrassingly blushing the gayness out of him. He then looked at the path that he needs to run to back to his room then rushed in.

He finally came out after 10 minutes, wearing a normal turtle neck and a short. "Better-" he said as he scanned the place to find Error. It was a cold weather today since it rained heavily yesterday. Error was sitting at the island, sipping his hot coffee while scrolling through his phone. Ink hugged Error from behind. Error returned with a chuckle. "Looks like someone's getting clingy these days~" Error hummed. "You can't deny it that you like it."

Error placed his hot coffee on the island, pulling Ink's arm and making him trip onto the island, his back was on the island, hands on Error's chest feeling his breathing. Ink blushed with wide eyes, "It's you that deny that you're just submissive and adorable." Error closed in for a passionate kiss, Ink returned the favor.

He couldn't back away so why not embrace it?

Sorry if it's short, just finished exams and I am still stressed on the up coming second exam that is just weeks away- don't worry tho, I will finish this book. :)