THE FIRST JOB??

"What??" her voice was so loud and her face expression were so weird that people couldn't help but notice her and give her those awful looks, well she was embarrassed but then the director said " yeah why not" and looking into his eyes with this curious look she said "And yet here I was thinking that India is suffering from unemployment is it really that easy to get a job and do you mind if I just tell my friends about this undiscovered jackpot" impressed by her humour he gives her a slight smile and asks "so you are in collage right, what do you study?" sincerely looking at him she said " Law" instantly he replied "oh LAW is it well that was unexpected" giving him a sarcastic look she asked "what is that supposed to mean" "nothing ,so shall we discase your workings hours then" "and what about my salary hmm?" "sure" he replied .

Siting on her couch looking at the screen of the switched off tv screen she was thinking 'WHAT IN THE WORLD DID JUST HAPPED WITH ME' and am I going on my first job tomorrow what ahh yeah no but focus ok focus its okey you well do well ,taking in a long deep breath she was calm now but there was this feeling she had when she left the airport was coming back but why?....

Waking up the next morning she was late for school and didn't had much time to think about the fact that it was her first day of work after coming back from a normal day of collage and with a lot of nervousness she was ready, for a new chapter and went to the set met the director and while she was taking a tour of the set and getting to know everybody, she realised that it was nothing like she expected for some reason ,she always thought that off screen everybody would sit together and share some laugh , but in reality everything was so chaotic and hectic how multiple shots were being shoot at once and everybody was busy in themselves from the cast to the spot boys 'well that's a disappointment' she thought but didn't say anything.

But then she met someone ,HIM the lead actor of the show 'Saanjh Nigam' the moment she saw him she was yes indeed star-struck.....wait what did you think never mind that ,the director was introducing her to him and all that that time what was she thinking that the pics of him didn't lie he was actually quiet handsome with a nice 6 feet hight and face with soft but sharp features and what most bothered was that he had a clear skin than a newborn why just why, and all this time when she was thinking this her face expression so cruel that it compelled Saanjh to ask her "you don't know me ,do you ?" 'yeah right I don't dude, I don't know the guy who was like a second child to my mother father because of the this one show he did as a child actor and they liked sorry loved!! , and l also don't know the guy who my best friends crushed so hard that I practically started to hate you and thought that if l ever see you in real life I would punch so hard that you wont be able to stand up for the next 5 minuets for real because you didn't even knew that I existed and still managed to make my life about you but all that was in the past and I am over it now' " you don't now I feel embarrassed for asking" he said and gave a smile with a bit of regret on he face and as soon as he said that she instantly was snatched out of her thought and said " no no its nothing like that, I saw you as a child .........(what??) I mean as a child actor, everybody did right." "right" he said with and smile on his face and was a bit confused ,yet understanding at the same time "well I got to go now it was nice meeting you" turning his face towards her and turned around and stated walking away , and she thought that 'now that was a hell off a conversation' but then she notices that in the midway he stopped and turned around a bowing his head a little gave her a smile and she did the same but this time her actions had containment which was quiet soothing for him and didn't regret turning back and seeing her it was something , wasn't it.