.:24:.

.: skipping the smut out of spite :.

George flopped next to Dream, panting faintly.
"Too.. much for one night.." he was exhausted- and sore.
"No.. more."

"Out of breath already? That was only our second go round." Dream had a satisfying smirk as he leaned against the wall.
"That's sad little Georgie."

"Shut the fuck up."
George growled, glaring at Dream.
"You bit me.. THREE TIMES IN THE SHOULDER." He rubbed his shoulder lightly, leaning his head against dreams shoulder.
"Of course I'm gonna be sore."

"Yeah? And you used my back like a cutting board.. we both are even love" Dream yawned, pointing at George dramatically.
"Because your nails are way to fucking sharp- I'm gonna get scars on my back because of it."

George grumbled, putting on his boxers and shirt.
"I don't think we are." He adjusted his tail- flicking it.
"We aren't even- not even close."

"And why not..?" Dream slid on his boxers, looking over at the brunette.
"I think your claws did more damage too me- I'm just being the kind person I am to call it even." He hummed,

"Cause.." George turned and flopped on dreams face, hugging his head.
"Now we are... even" he began to purr.

"George! I- CANT- BREA-" Dream struggled to get George off his face- but the brunette would not move.
"George! Get off!" He wheezed, shaking his head.
"I can't see anything!"

George turned onto his side, continuing to hug dreams head whilst letting him breath.
"No.." he curled his tail around dreams neck.
"I want to cuddle right here... even if it suffocates you."

Dream had an unimpressed look.. wow.
"This isn't cuddling- this is you holding onto my face for dear life" he knew this was probably an awkward position... but eh- what is he gonna do about it.

"I love you." George hugged Dream, the tip of his tail smacking against dreams cheek.
"Thank you for coming back for me.." he Mumbled under his breath.
"And I'm not mad about what you said."

Dream smiled- glancing up at the brunette.
"Your such a weirdo." He yawned, rubbing George's back faintly.
"Just get some sleep alright..?"

"Mk.." George lightly nodded, nuzzling the top of dreams head.. yeah- weird place to sleep.. but- he's comfy.
"Goodnight dream..."

"Goodnight George.." Dream leaned his head into George's chest, happily drifting to sleep.

The two happily drifted to sleep- enjoying each other's embrace.

-

Dream slept peacefully- until his felt something smack his nose.
"Mm.. what..?" He fluttered his eyes awake- feeing something on his face repeatedly.
"What the-"

Dream continued to get smacked in the face with George's tail- covering him in fur- Jesus Christ?! Was there this much fur when he went to bed?!

George purred, continuing to sleep next to dream.. hugging him tightly.

Dream had an unimpressed look- this is what he signed up for.
"George- you are clinging onto me." He tried moving George's tail away- but there was so much shedding,
"Jesus- so much fur.. Jesus-"

George stretched his arms adjusting his position- letting go of Dream.
"Mm.." he purred, snuggling into a pillow happily.

Dream sneezed, sitting up.
"Jesus.. I forgot cats shed so fucking much." He glanced over at George's pc set up- instantly getting a thought.
"Oh..? Maybe I can play something whilst he wakes up."